Chapter Seven

"Guys! What movie do you want to watch?"

Sara huffed at your father and Joel, who were being no help in choosing the movie for their movie night that Sara had set up.

Joel straightened his body, glancing over at the tv. "Don't know darlin, whatever you want." Clearly not the answer she was looking for, she looked to your dad for help. He hopped up and took the remote that Sara was holding out, and browsed the selection of movies.

"How bout this one?" He'd stopped on some cringe comedy movie that only he would find funny. "Dad, no. Pick a classic or something, one that we'll all like."

After you finally settled on a comedy from the 90's, Joel stretched out on the couch, while you and Sara made yourself comfortable on the floor, and your father settled in Joel's recliner. The movie started, and Sara passed around a bowl of popcorn.

Rain beat the windows and thunder rolled somewhere in the distance, almost putting you to sleep. You mind wandered off to the events that occurred a few days ago, after you and Joel snuck out of the bathroom..

Joel quietly shut the door behind him, leaving you to collect yourself before re-joining the party. You looked at yourself in the mirror. Your hair was slightly messy, and your bathing suit definitely needed to be readjusted. You found a brush in the top drawer and quickly smoothed out your hair. Once you were happy with your appearance, you quietly opened the bathroom door.

You were almost disappointed when you didn't see Joel, but you figured it would be suspicious if both of you walked out of the house at the same time, especially after being gone for so long.

You found Sara, who was no longer accompanied by Carter and Landon. "Hey, are you ok? You kind of ran off."

You nodded, trying to think of an excuse. "Uh yea, just didn't feel great for a second, but I'm alright now." Thankfully, Sara let it go and asked if you wanted to go swimming.

You felt Joel's eyes on you the whole time you were in the pool. He kept his distance, however, not once getting in the pool or even going too close to it. The whole night, all you could do was re-live what had taken place in the bathroom. You could still feel Joel's hands on your body, and you ached in between your legs.

Thunder boomed outside, snapping you out of your trance. Next to you, Sara had fallen asleep with her hand in the popcorn bowl. You glanced over at your father, who had reclined back in his chair and wrapped himself in a blanket, also asleep.

But Joel was awake. You snuck a glance at him, and his eyes were glued to the television. He was stretched out, hands behind his head. One of his legs was popped up, and his t-shirt rose slightly, revealing a sliver of skin. His eyes remained on the tv. It was impossible not to notice the bulge in his jeans.

You swallowed hard, looking away and trying to focus on the movie. Joel stirred on the couch, and you watched as he adjusted himself. Probably something he did subconsciously, but it drove you wild.

You wanted nothing more than to have him in between your legs again, even if it meant you had to sneak around your dad and Sara. You thought about Joel sitting there on the couch, unintentionally turning you on, when you got an idea.

You rolled over onto your stomach, and you could feel your shorts riding up, but you did nothing to fix them. You slightly wriggled your ass, hoping Joel was watching. You placed your head on the floor, turning it so you could see his face.

He was frozen, a pained look plastered across his face. It was working. You scooted back towards the couch, bringing your knees up slightly and you slowly unzipped your shorts, threatening to pull them over your ass. Before you could even finish tugging on the hem, Joel was up from the couch in one swift move, quiet but fast.

He flipped you around to you back, pinning you down. You hoped like fucking hell that your dad or Sara would just stay asleep. Thunder cracked outside and the rain still poured from the sky.

"The fuck are you doing?" He hissed at you, his eyes black with rage. He had one knee propped up, and he bent over you with one hand beside your head.

You wanted nothing more than for him to take you into his room and fuck you so hard while the rain drowned out your screams.

"I'm not doing anything." You cooed at him in a sweet voice, blinking through innocent eyes. You watched him look around to make sure everything was still asleep, then he bent down, hissing in your ear.

"Kitchen. Now."

You did not need to be told twice. You let him walk off, and once he was in the kitchen you quietly snuck off, tiptoeing around Sara.

He was facing the sink when you walked in, his head in his hands. He picked his head up, and the look on his face was a mix of anger and lust. "Can't do shit like that. You wanna get fuckin' caught?" You shook your head.

He let out a shaky sigh as he backed you up into the counter. You looked up at him with hungry eyes, hoping he would do something. But for once, you decided to take control. You sunk to your knees, unzipping his jeans and tugging them down. Joel did not oblige, but you could sense he was nervous. You took his dick out and kissed the tip, making him growl.

You swirled your tongue around the tip, pushing your head down and taking him in all the way. Your eyes watered as his cock hit the back of your throat, and your gripped onto his thighs for support.

"Good job baby, keep goin'."

You hummed around his cock and bobbed your head slowly, using your hand to pump. You knew he was close when he rested his head on the cabinet behind him and pumped into your mouth with shaky legs.

He spilled into your mouth, mumbling praises as you swallowed his cum, blinking up at him with lust in your eyes. Joel pulled his jeans back up, nodding towards the living room. "Better get back before they wake up."

You stayed in the kitchen for a moment after Joel left. There was something in the air, and you couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.