Chapter Four

Vacation had come to and end, and you were packing your bags when Sara came bouncing into the room.

"Dad's making breakfast before we go if you're hungry."

You kept your head down, stuffing a pair of shoes intro your suitcase. "Yeah, I'll be out in a minute, thanks Sara."

You and Joel, once again, had completely avoided each other since he had you pinned against the wall. You stole glances at the dinner table, but purposely avoided being alone in the same room with him.

You knew that what you were doing was dangerous, that you and Joel couldn't go any further, but the ache in between your legs grew more and more every time you saw him. You wondered if he felt the same.

After you'd finished packing, you joined the rest of the group at breakfast. Your dad was happily chirping away, telling Sara an old story of himself and Joel. He stopped when he saw you, smiling warmly. "Well goodmornin' sunshine." You smiled, taking a seat next to your dad.

You couldn't help but peek over at Joel. He was hard at work, making bacon and pancakes at the same time, carefully tending to two different pots on the stove. He looked so good. He'd clearly just gotten out of the shower; his hair was slightly wet, and it sat unruly on his head, going in every which direction. His T-shirt clung to his arms, and-

"Alright y'all, let's eat this breakfast and get on the road."

Joel set down plates of eggs, bacon, and pancakes, and everyone happily dug in. Everyone finished eating pretty quickly, and you jumped up, gathering everyone's plates. "I'll clean up. Y'all just go finish packing, 'cause I know you haven't yet." You felt Joel's eyes on you as you grabbed his plate, but you turned away before he could see the blush on your face.

-

You'd been in the car for six hours when your back started to hurt, and your neck was cramped from leaning against the window. Mostly everyone in the car was asleep- except for you and Joel. The sun was setting, and it illuminated his profile, making his chocolate eyes glisten. You swallowed hard. Your mind flashed back to the night where the two of you were alone, Joel's fingers inside of you while he whispered the most perverted, dirty things in your ear that made you back arch.

A chill ran down your spine as you replayed the night's events in your head. Ever since that night, you'd wondered what would have happened if your dad hadn't called you, startling the two of you. You'd imagined Joel picking you up and carrying you to his bed, laying you down and teasing you until he finally fucked you, his hand clamped over your mouth to drown out the noise of you screaming his name.

You knew that having feelings for a man twice your age- and not just any man, your dads best friend- was wrong, but it was far too late. You'd already started to have dreams about him, fantasizing about him and craving his touch.

There was only about three hours left of the trip home, and you could not wait to get home and relieve yourself of the pressure building in your legs every time you thought of Joel.

You hadn't even realized you'd fallen asleep when your head jerked up from the sound of a car door being shut. You sat up and looked around, stretching your arms. Your dads car was parked in front of the Miller's house, and Joel was unloading his and Sara's bags from the back.

Your stomach turned. When would you get to see him again?

After a few minutes of goodbyes and promises that you'd all get together again, you and your father headed home.

As much as you'd loved being on vacation, you were beyond happy to be back home, in your room, sleeping in your bed.

You took a quick shower and changed into a big T-shirt, then wrapped yourself up in your sheets.