Toxicity Au

So like uhhhh thriller or something also this all started because of a lovesick bot yayyyyyyy

So in this Au i guess i made :D So wally and julie are dating poppy sadly died and we have some animals or creatures so here is the list also you're able to put your oc in this also Y/N is alive and well. Also I will try to post on Tiktok for my Au. I will call it Toxicity and I will get their designs out soon! :D

Depths: Stops the mermaids from trying to kill or turn people into more mermaids, a lot of lore will happen between these two creatures. Helps the survivors

Sirens: Gathers resources during thunderstorms or during the day if willing to help the survivors bring them resources. Helps the survivors

Mermaids: Will hunt and kill humans or turn them into them. They don't have a very good relationship with the depths but usually the depths get called sirens which makes the mermaids guard go down but now they are more strict.  Helps the giants kinda.

Deep killers: These are blind and immune to light and can live without food for weeks and years they come up whenever the depths and mermaids fight some even are hybrids these are peanuts and doves ancestors if you choose this your able to head to surface but you will still be in your form and will kill anyone that tries to attack you and you stand at a 100 ft long when swimming while standing/sitting at 40 ft tall. You help the sirens and survivors and the depths.

Blind BloodHounds: Giant beasts standing at 80 ft tall on hind legs, 60 ft long on all fours and act like dogs/cats and if lucky can be a giant's house like home. Rideable and help the survivors.

Blind/death Giant: If you do this your oc either has to be blind or dead and must be in one area if you don't follow this your giant won't survive as the giant needs a lot of food and being in one area is very good for the giant as the giant needs room and space. So like try to keep your giant in one area (if this is too strict im sorry) Helps no one. Nor trust no one.

Elf Human: So in this au Julie is still a rainbow monster but is an elf with very good hearing and can see from a mile away you're able to be this and you will also be a survivor.

Weapon smith: Meaning you're able to use any weapon and explain what to do with the weapon at all times you will also be a survivor.

Medic: So wally is a medic and a weapon smith but with this you have all knowledge in medics and human bodys and help heal people also a survivor.

Cook/Chef: You can cook anything and you're also on feeding duty for barnaby don't worry he doesn't bite if you don't forget to feed him also a survivor.

Escaped: Your oc escaped before anything could happen and you are helping to find survivors in the neighborhood but you have a higher chance of death, the only thing you have knowledge in is either understanding other languages or you can learn new things. You are a escapie.

Search and rescue: You are able to head and help the escape find survivors but you're in the helicopter the whole time waiting. You're a rescuer.

Here are the characters! By the way, this is not canon. (for terry it is not canon but for everyone else yes it's canon) 

Wally Darling. Weapon smith & medic 8ft

Julie Joyful. ELf & Chef 7ft

Barnaby. Blind Bloodhound. 60ft & 80ft

Home. Also a blind Bloodhound. But bigger 90ft when standing, 80 ft long

Eddie. Escapie. 5,6

Frank. Escapie. 5,4

Terry. Escapie. (it's up to the creator) 6ft

Poppy. Dead. 10ft

Sally. Escape possible a recuse. 5,3ft