"How far will the apple fall?"

That was what Wally was thinking he was too late. Was he late? No he was never late in saving anybody....but maybe this time he was. Wally had watched as the one he loved died in his eyes while he's last dying words were....

Royal Knight Wally Au!
-forgot creator-
With my vers of Royal Knight Julie! (A beautiful young witch)

⚠warnings⚠
Vulgar language
Sexually mentions
Ideas of such ideas
Weapons
Guns
Blood
Cliffhanger
All warnings apply the same with the other chapters.
⚠Warning⚠

A beautiful day in the kingdom it was, flowers the town enjoying their time their. Wally walked down wearing his armor sword at the side as he heard commotion coming from down town. There he saw a group of kids playing then a woman who was playing with them? But the mother of the kids yelled at the woman who was a witch and like usually Wally had to either chop off her head or-
Stopping dead in he's tracks after looking up to ask a question. The woman had a bandana covering her forehead and part of her hair horns poked through the top she was a succubus the long tail, but her outfit was nothing of a witch or succubus would wear it was like any of the other woman would wear. Long blonde hair green eyes her nose being a slight orange her skin was a light pink, they stared at each other Wally went for his sword which led to the woman freezing. She was just coming for some food but then the kids started to play with her.

The woman or well Julie lived in a small hunt for her and her grandmother who taught her magic. The grandmother was a succubus that had to take in Julie who was also a succubus. Julie's grandmother had told Julie go to town and demons were allowed well rainbow monsters. Julie walked through the town looking for the stands her grandmother told her to grab which she did walking around grabbing some items even bread and gave it to the kids. That's how she started playing with them then a parent came up and got mad at her. Once Wally came to check the chaos Julie froze, a human he's blue pompadour being long it was like a cinnamon bun, black eyes like the void a light yellow skin a tad of a bump where he's noise should be. Once Wally went for his sword she backed away scared grabbing her items she ran off before anyone could see her.

Later that day Wally was out on a walk with a maiden to just talk with her seeing Julie dancing in the fields the flowers clung to her dress Wally watches as she fell he had stopped walking with the maiden who continued to talk and walk.

Wally ~ "My God. Shes...shes beautiful." Wally stood dazed by the beauty of the female demon or witch. Wally O' he wanted to dance with her in the fields but how will she react? I mean, a knight can't fall in love with a witch I mean can they? But wasn't it something against the law?

Whatever it was, it didn't stop Wally from walking over to Julie asking to dance then they danced swaying back and forth almost moving with the way the grass moved and swayed..

Deciding, they met up on a daily basis every other weekend they would hang out. They got closer and closer and closer, close to the point where they kissed and probably were close to doing it but they stopped themselves.

They were so close nothing to rip them apart right? Wrong.
Not even next month with Wally was walking to the meeting place with a bouquet of flowers people started to attack  Wally had fought back then he saw Julie protecting kids, but he was focused on fighting so he couldn't go over to protect her. Finally done he ran over to Julie who had gotten stabbed by one of the thieves but Wally was too late. But he was never too late. Bending down to see the sword lodge into her, quick to his knees he held her close.

Wally ~ " No. No. No. No. You can't. I-"
Wally thought did he really love her? I mean. He does love this woman.

Kissing her hearing her say "I love you" hurt he didn't want to lose her. Did the apple far this fall to be dead?

Wally ~ "No! Please.... Stay....I will never move on or live without protecting you.."
As he's finally words were said he's head leaned against Julie's who held he's hand then another thieve stabbed Wally he coughed up blood but he laid by Julie's side both of their heads laying against each other.

Love is something hard to find but will fall from a tree and sometimes end up rotten. But how long will it take for an apple to fall for one to fall in love? The apple takes however long it wants to fall, the Apple can take 2 weeks to fall or a year sometimes when two people are in love and they mean that the Apple that is falling will be caught by a kid leading to the couple having a kid. But with no one to save it or care for the apple then it'll become rotten. That was a question Wally had asked Julie now both looking at the horizon married with a kid that looked like them.
Wally or Walden
Julie or Julienne

Both happily married with no kids yet but they went to this kingdom for a vacation. Julie leaned against Walden grabbing his hand they both looked across the horizon.

Julienne ~ "I heard a couple used to dance in that field by that apple tree."

Walden ~ "Maybe you're right. But answer my question, how long will it take for one apple to fall for two people to fall in love?"

Both went on and began to walk out of the castle then when their apple started to fall a kid had ran up and caught it and ate the apple. Maybe it was true but who knew, but the apple that was caught was Julienne and Walden's second try at a kid and it was a successful catch.

Maybe you might find your love when the apple fell at the right time. Love is something hard to find and trust. But as it goes

"How far will the apple go?"

This story was a happy ending of angst.
The line/quote was probably all made up! But overall writing this has been fun 2 days of writing so enjoy your food

1120.

Edits +
Edits -