TIMOTHY HAS A GIRL'S BUBBLE BUTT...

Let me introduce myself. I'm Robert. I'm 38 years old, 6' 3"s tall, 205 lbs. and am a happily married 100% heterosexual man. I am a fireman with a Battalion Chief's rank. It's a physical job and I work with my hands and back, so I'm in pretty good shape.

I make a pretty good living and love what I do. I take good care of myself, using the gym at our station whenever I'm on duty. My stomach is still tight and flat, accented by my 36" waistline. My arms and chest are defined and I modestly think I'm considered handsome.

In my off time, I love to play golf. After years of playing, I'm really not getting any better, but I'm not getting any worse either. I have a 2019 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited and ride some with fellow fireman friends when I have the time. We have a group of 8 guys in our local stations that get together for bike excursions, sometimes more guys from neighboring stations. Usually we end up doing about a 100 mile trip somewhere and end up at some burger joint, eating and drinking a few beers. One of the perks of being a fireman, is that women seem drawn to us. Again, I think I'm a better than average looking guy, but being a fireman is certainly a plus to drawing them.

My wife and I live in a really nice neighborhood, a better home than I could afford by myself, but my wife is a trust fund baby benefiting from her parent's generosity. It's a very upscale neighborhood, but like my dad always used to say, "It's just as easy to fall in love with a rich girl as it is to fall in love with a poor girl."

Last week, I came home from work about 12 noon. I noticed my neighbors sprinkler system was running, but one of the sprinkler heads was broken. Water was shooting up 10-15 feet in the air and the street curbs were flooded in front of his house and mine. Anybody that has a sprinkler system for their yard knows this happens regularly and maintenance is often required. I felt the right thing to do was to knock on their door and alert them as they would get a hefty water bill if it wasn't repaired.

As I knocked on their front door and waited for a response, I could hear music coming from their backyard pool area. I knocked again, waited a bit more, then rang the doorbell. Nobody answered, so I walked around the side of their house to their back yard gate and peered over the fence.

My neighbors, whom I had met a few times, seemed like a nice couple. They had moved into the neighborhood just a few months ago. The wife was very attractive, actually stunning and in great shape. Somewhat of a trophy wife I guessed, probably 15 years younger than her husbands age. The husband, who I would guess was mid 50ish, was pretty over weight. From my limited chats with him, he seemed like a nice guy. He was some kind of big shot in a property development company. They had mentioned that his wife had a son from a previous marriage, but I had yet to meet him. He was in his third year of college about 100 miles away and to my knowledge had never visited his mother's new house.

Looking over the fence, I saw someone laying poolside on a recliner, sunbathing with head phones on. The few times I had seen her exiting or returning from her trips to the gym, wearing those tight yoga pants, I almost drooled. I had never seen her in a bathing suit, but from what I could see now, she was definitely hot.

Her recliner was placed where her head was away from me, so I was looking at her legs and her million dollar bottom. While I couldn't see her face, her ass was absolutely amazing. She had one of those asses that didn't look real, the kind of ass that defied gravity. Prominent, over sized and globular, it was a thing of beauty. The kind of ass that stuck straight out and commanded your attention. What we called a "shelf ass", as you could set your drink on top of it while she was standing. What a view, so firm, so tight, it was breathtaking.

I hollered over the fence, but still oblivious to my presence, she didn't stir, so I guessed she was asleep or the head phones she was wearing might be those noise canceling types.