SHY GUY

I was online a few days ago, chatting away in the erotic chat rooms, when I got a PM from a young, bi-curious man. He was 21, living and working just an hour or so away from me. We started talking a little, and I proposed the idea that maybe we could meet up sometime. He agreed, and we started setting some things into motion.

We agreed to meet on a Friday night when my wife had gone out of town for a bridal shower. I was left to my own devices, and my own carnal desires. I invited the young guy over around 7:00 p.m. I gave him my cell phone and told him to call for directions when he got close.

Around 6:45 p.m., I got a call.

"Hello," I said, recognizing his number.

"Hi," his voice shook. I could tell he was nervous. "I'm on my way. I think I'm close."

I talked him the last few blocks to my place, and met him down at the parking lot in my apartment complex. As he shut off the car and fumbled around inside with his keys, I watched patiently. When he finally got out, I had a chance to peruse him with my eyes.

He was taller, about six feet high, probably about 180 pounds. His hair was blond, and it was cut short and styled. He wore a t-shirt and some basketball shorts, and he carried with him a brown paper bag.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh. I brought over some stuff. Some DVDs and magazines... porn." He swallowed a little bit. I looked down at his crotch and could see the small bulge of his dick pressing against his shorts.

"Come on inside," I motioned, leading him up to my place.

Once inside, he sat down on my couch and looked up at me. "You really are a nervous wreck, aren't you?" I smiled.

"Yeah," he said, "I'm sorry. This is my first time doing this."

"Well," I smiled coyly, "that's okay."

He sat there looking at me, and I shook my head slightly trying to figure out how I was going to get this guy's dick into my mouth, or finally get him to work up enough courage to let me fuck him. Finally, I said, "Why don't you start by telling me some of your fantasies. What are some of the things you've been thinking about?"

He swallowed, and started to speak hesitantly. "Well, I think of my office where I work. I sometimes have to work late to get caught up on filing and things. The place is a mess with boxes everywhere. I think of someone coming in and asking if they can help."

"Mmm hmm," I encouraged.

"The guy comes in, and as he's helping me put away boxes and files, he brushes up against me. At first I think it's a mistake, but then I feel him pressing something hard into my butt. I look back and realize that he's pressing his crotch against my butt."

"You can say ass," I said smoothly.

"Okay. He's pressing himself against my ass." I watched as his body trembled a little. Quietly, I lowered myself onto my knees in front of him and started to pull down his shorts and boxers, exposing his now fully erect cock.

"Oh God," he muttered.

"It's okay," I encouraged. "Just go on with the story."