Chapter 3

2 weeks later
Sylvia's POV:
I feel my heart start beating and beating and beating like it has been absent for months maybe even years. But I feel it as the world seems to form around me. I blink and I see colour, sort of a big blob as if you were looking at a child's painting. Then I blink again and see features starting to form but I can't quite see what it is. I try to reach out to it but all I feel is the twitch of my finger and a blinding pain rushing up my arm. I take in a deal breath and feel the air finally rushing back to my lungs. I blink once more and I see that I am in a blurred room. Possibly my bedroom, no it is to small for that. I blink again and see a figure next to me, i try to run away but every inch of my body has frozen. So I panic and do the only thing that I can do, I blink again and again and again until i finally see what surrounds me. I am in a hospital with a man next to me holding my hand with his head on my leg. I focus on his hand and realise that I know that warmth the grip even when he is asleep, it is Tim. I try to speak but all that comes out is a little shriek followed by a groan of pain. But that is enough, he suddenly shoots up and says.
Tim: "silver" I try a little laugh but it sounds more like I am constipated than happy. He smiles.
Tim: "oh I'm so glad your awake." After looking at him for a while longer I realise that he has a growing beard and he looks rough like he hasn't slept in days even though I just caught him sleeping.
Sylvia: "what happened and how long have I been out for?" I question trying to sit up but failing miserably and falling back into my bed causing me to lift back up again in pain and grab my stomach.
Tim: "3 years" he says with a serious look on his face.
Sylvia: "no I haven't" I says laughing knowing that he is joking.
Tim: "I'm serious Sylvia it's been 3 years" I laugh again gritting my teeth through the pain because I just could not stop laughing.
Sylvia: "you almost got me with the hole saying my actual name bit, but I think you forgot. I knew you for 18 years, I know your tell." I smirk at him and he throws his head in his hands.
Tim: "god I tried so hard not to"
Sylvia: "the eye twitch man, it isn't gonna stop." I laugh then say. "Come on then tell me how long have I actually been out."
Tim: "2 weeks, you have been in and out of surgery and you have multiple injuries including a stab wound to the stomach a gun shot wound in your left leg, not the one I was leaning on don't worry, 4 cracked rips and 1 broken one many broken fingers and many cuts and bruises." He says slowly so I can take it all in.
Sylvia: "dam is that all" I say sarcastically before continuing to say. "Have you been here all this time?"
Tim: "what, no of course not" he laughs nervously.
Angela: "that it one big fat lie, he literally has not left the hospital. We've been his slaves fetching him food and clothes." She says walking into the room. With Jackson following her.
Sylvia: "is that so" I laugh.
Jackson: "the only time he actually left this room was when he needed to pee or when you got taken to surgery in which case he waited as close as he could to you. He wouldn't even shower so a heads up he probably stinks." Jackson says passing Tim the cup of coffee in his hand.
Tim: "thanks man" he says, I cant tell weather it was sarcastic or not. It is like Jackson had read my mind when he says.
Jackson: "for the coffee or for exposing you." He jokes.
Tim: "both actually." I laugh at him and manage to find the strength to hit him in the head, except I really do not have the strength to I kind of just brush his hair.
Sylvia: "sorry Teddy I was trying to hit you but I failed again." Angela laughed and says.
Angela: "well I'm glad to see your awake and as well as you can be right now but I'm going to have to go and call Grey and tell him your okay. Be aware Chen has made an entire get well soon basket filled with to much stuff so as soon as I make this call she will probably teleport in from no where." She laughs walking of calling Jackson from down the corridor. After they left Tim told me what had happened and that the guy who did this to me and that Tim shot was out of the hospital and going to court soon.

It was almost 2 weeks later that the hospital let me out to go home. Sorry no let me say that again. It was almost 2 weeks later that Tim let me go home. He wanted to make sure that I was in perfect health so that nothing unexpected would come up. On the drive home I fiddle with the hospital band around my wrist as I look up at Tim focussing on the road.
Sylvia: "thank you Teddy, for looking after me these past few weeks and for being there even when I had no idea you were." I whisper. He just looks at me and nods.

When I get home Tim helps me into my bed and I ask if he could stay tonight in my guest room just in case something happens but really it's because i have gotten so used to him being with me these past weeks that I feel like I still need him. He agrees and I tell him that i want to go strait to sleep but if he doesn't want to because it only 9pm then he can watch something on my tv. Wether he does or not I do not know.

At 4am I wake up screaming gripping my stomach thinking of the fear that flashed through me that night almost 4 weeks ago.

Hiya there this chapter is kind of short because u have been busy revising for my upcoming exams. But I hoped you enjoyed it even though it was just a filler episode. Next chapter I'm going to do a bit of a time skip to when she gets back to work so we can get right back into the action. In a few chapters or so im going to introduce my new character Javi Días played by Dylan o'Brian.