The Other Schools

"So you can sit down, get to know us, and the schools, and hopefully pick one to go to," Winks said, gesturing to Scarlett.
"Okay, what are the different schools like? Not as bad as ballet I hope," she said whilst sitting down. "Could you just go in order of the way you were introduced?"
"Certainly, so that means art is first. So Ashley, do you want to explain it or should I?" Winks asked her.
"We could both explain it." Ashley suggested.
To which Scarlett replied, "That sounds perfect, " hoping that would stop them from being a very cringy lovey dovey.
"Okay," Ashley said, "we wake up at 7:00 and then we have an hour to get ready and then we go to our first class by 8:00."
" And then after our four core classes, each an hour long, we have lunch. After lunch we go to whatever art classes we want to that day. And then we can have free time," Elias added.
"That's pretty much everything," said Ashley.
"What," asked the girl, "what's the hidden secret in your school, you know the horror."
"Oh right, he told us you would ask about that? We might as well tell her," Ashley said, first looking at Scarlett and then at Elias.
"Alright, I'll tell her. The thing is every so often at night, our projects sort of come to life and depending on what it is it might try to hurt or kill you. You don't seem like an art person anyways," Elias told her.
"Okay, so music is next."
"Okay what do you want to know?" Kate asked.
"Why don't you just tell me what you think I need to know," Scarlett replied.
Olivia then said, "Well it's basically the same as the art school except for our secret. I don't think you'd want to know that."
"I do want to know. I'm a curious person."
"Don't be too curious though," Kate replied.
"Don't pay any attention to them, our secret isn't even that bad," Lottie said.
Nicholas interrupted with, " It is bad Lottie, just because you've never been possessed and have only listened doesn't make it fun."
"Oh come on Nick, all that happens is random music starts to play and gets louder and louder and people get possessed to start singing the same way. The music is always fun, but if you don't like singing in public then you wouldn't like the possession part," Lottie said so sweetly it didn't seem like a horror at all.
"Exactly, it damages people's voices and the instruments that are being played, then they are stuck here forever," Nicholas argued.
"Alright, drama."
"Yeah, all the schools have the same schedule, but there's nothing that has to do with film and TV or plays at our school," Alex commented.
" My personal favorite classes are the filmmaking one's. I want to either produce or direct," Charles said.
" But you want to know the horror, you can tell her, Charles, you're probably the only one who has enough stomach to do it, since you experienced WWII," Josh said with an intriguing look on his face.
"Alright I'll tell her," he said looking at them and then looking at Scarlett he said, "It's really not that bad as long as you make good choices. You see each night even though we turn on all the phantom lights, ghosts still appear. Most of them are angry because either their script was never used or the play they were in was canceled or they died before they could perform. Each night they come out and pick people to help fulfill what they were supposed to do before dying. If you help you'll be fine, but if you don't, the ghosts will kill you."
"That sounds quite fun actually," Scarlett replied.
Charles then says, "You're strange, but not a bad strange though."
"Alright then," Scarlett said, "Fashion!"
"Well which one of us wants to tell her?" asked Sarah.
"I definitely will not," replied Daniel.
"I will, " said Addie, "basically the scissors in the school just like come to life and start floating everywhere while actually cutting. Sometimes they go after students, sometimes they ruin our designs."
"That doesn't seem too bad," Scarlett replied, "next school, design, which I'm not quite sure why fashion and design are different, but it kinda makes sense."
Sarah then said, "Well fashion just deals with clothing and stuff. Design deals more with graphics and architecture."
"That makes sense," Scarlett replied.
"All right, who wants to tell her?" Winston asked, " I think ours is probably the easiest to handle, but I don't know how to explain it, so someone should."
"Ours is hard too. We won't get paid and never make it out of here because of it. Baylee you tell her," Mary Anne replied.
"Alright, fine. Basically at design ghosts go into the models and are trapped, but since they try to get out they destroy the inside of the model and then when the actual building is made, the ghost is released into that and terrifies people and they are very vicious," Baylee stated plain and simply.
Scarlett replied saying, "That actually doesn't seem bad at all. You have it pretty easy. Now last, but certainly not least, writing."
"Who's telling her, Violet?" Dex asked.
"No, no way," Violet replied, "I don't know her, and I'll mess up explaining it. Why don't you just do it?"
"Because I don't want to do it," Dexter said, almost wanting to start an argument.
Before an actual argument could break out, Jade said, "I'll just tell her. It's not a big deal. Every night before we can go to sleep we are put into different groups and sent into a room and it's basically like an escape room, but all of the clues have to do with a book that several people in the school are writing. If we get a question wrong one page of whatever we are working on gets destroyed and we have to rewrite it. If the time runs out, then the entire story we are writing gets destroyed and we have to start from the beginning."
"That seems like it would be very annoying," Scarlett replied, "I would not enjoy that at all."
Randie, who Scarlett forgot was there with her the entire time, said, "So now that you've learned about the other schools, do you know which one you want to study at?"
"I think I'm going to choose the drama school," Scarlett said.
"Alright, when everyone here is done Charles, Alex, and Josh can show you where it is, if you'd like," Randie said to Scarlett.
"I need to go back right now anyways, if you want to go," Josh said.
"I'd like that, thanks" Scarlett answered.