FIRST CRUSH OF NAIRA

Naira was a good daughter, a good friend, a good sister. In 9th class during a friendly volleyball match between girls and boys, a ball was going to hit naira very badly when a boy named Sam saved her like a true hero of some film. Naira started looking for chances to talk to him and all, he became the crush of naira but in 11th standard, she got to know that he is dating her classmate from 4 years so she decide not to be the 3rd wheel in their life and ruin everything so she backed pff and soon realized that she doesn't loved him it was just an attraction and nothing else . Navya and ashi were with her from class 1 but in class 11th she made a new friend named kashvi, she was a very genuine and nice girl, she instantly bonded well with all three of them and they always used to stay together and know each other all the crushes and family secrets .
When they were in 12th standard, the Indian government announced lockdown due to increase number of covid cases and these friends were not able to meet problem or even sat a proper good bye to school life, they always regretting not getting a proper farewall to their school life.  They talked to each other through social media, calls and texts

They all went to different cities to Pursue their higher degree , navya went to kanpur for MBBS, ashi went to pune for BSc, kashvi was in Delhi University pursuing btech and naira went to IIT Mumbai. They all were separated by Time but always remain special to each other other.
Still away they shared their daily happening, their new friends, took advice from each other and all.
Naira family life was also okay, the divorce case was still going on but they became habitual to it.
After going to clg naira's life took a whole 360 degree turn, she became someone nobody knew, someone what she never was.