Chapter 4: Unveiling the Truth

The revelation hung in the air like a heavy fog as Ace gathered the Whitebeard Pirates once again. This time, the mood was different. The playful banter and teasing had faded, replaced by a sense of unease and anticipation.

"Guys, there's something important I need to tell you about Yamato," Ace began, his voice tinged with seriousness. "She is the daughter of none other than Kaido, one of the Four Emperors."

Silence engulfed the crew, their expressions frozen in shock and disbelief. The news rattled them to their core, the weight of the revelation sinking deep into their hearts.

Jozu, normally known for his stoic demeanor, clenched his fists in anger. "Kaido's daughter? Ace, you can't be serious!"

Haruta, a seasoned member of the crew, took a step forward, his voice filled with concern. "Ace, do you realize the implications of this? Kaido is a formidable enemy, and his influence runs deep. This changes everything."

Ace nodded solemnly, understanding the gravity of the situation. "I know, it's complicated. But Yamato is not defined by her lineage. She wants to break free from her father's rule, just like us. She's willing to fight against the oppression and create her own destiny."