Drive By.

TARA MILTON

TARA MILTON

"Bae I hear sum..."

"Girl go back to sleep , that's not shit..."

"I'm fr Spazz! I hear some! "

"Omfg you so fucking paranoid. Ain't nobody coming to get yo ass girl! Lay down"

I look over at my fiancé and our 1 year old son.

Ion know how I went from staying in the burbs to this but this shit is ghetto.

"I'm about to get in the shower"

"Ight"

I kiss both of my babies on the cheek and head into the bathroom.

Cutting on the shower chills go throughout my body , I can sense something was off but ignored it.

[OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW]

While Tara was in the shower preparing for another day , her gangsta boyfriend Spazz gets up.

He kisses his son and feeds him and then heads outside to get some fresh air.

Ironically, his phone rings and he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Yoo Spazz, what chu on my nigga?"

"Shit outside just getting some air from Tara and Jr"

"Oh you at the slot?"

"Hell yeah"

Soon as Spazz said those two words, a car flys down his block & two gunmen roll down the window striking him in the head and chest.

His fiancé Tara hears the gunshots and throws on her towel running outside.

She sees Spazz shot.

"Babyyy no! " she cried out.

Spazz was bleeding out so bad that it damn near leaked their entire screen door.

Whoever he was talking to had hung up and she called 911.

While she waits for the ambulance, Spazz tells her to go inside .

She was very traumatized but she did as he asked.

While Tara goes into their bedroom, an unknown assailant comes to their backdoor.

Tara was already shook up, so she stood there shaken as the man entered the room.

"Take lil folks out of here"