Tension Between Us..

INTRODUCING: MA'KORA (MK) DANIELS

"And that would be all for you sweetie?"

"Yes baby, thank you so much" the fragile old woman spoke.

"No problem ma'am , you have a good day alright"

"You too bye bye now."

.........

"Carlos how I turn off this damn computer ?!"

I just laugh shutting off my computer and sighing.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at my door.

"Ms. Daniels, can I talk to you?"

"What is it Jill?"

"Can I come in?"

"You're already at my door"

My employee Jill comes in with her headset placed above her short curly blonde hair.

"What can I help you with Jill?"

"Well.. so I know I've been working at this call center for years and I appreciate you for the opportunity but-"

"Jill if you're trying to resign , please remember that I was the one gave you a chance. You wasn't making anything at that slump ass restaurant you're parents owned"

She looked at me and I see her eyes began to water.

"Huh? Oh no, I was just wondering if I could get a raise? I'll work overtime"

"A raise Jill? Isn't your husband a CEO?"

"Yeah but all that money goes towards the kids"

"I didn't tell you to pop that ass 4 times Jill. Get out of my office and go home. Racist ass bitches like you don't get to win , that's why you always will be at the bottom of the list. I'll see you tomorrow, u just pissed me off"

Jill tears ran down her eyes and she quietly left out.

I could care less about her tears. Jill was the same girl in high school who bullied me for not having less and the bitch called me a nigga, plenty of times.

Now look how the tables turn 13 years later?

She's very entitled to me.

You don't work as hard as the mfs in this company and you think cause we was 14 once before that you get a raise? Bitch please.

I began looking back in forth between the cameras and my computer to make sure I don't have any calls.

Then I watched the janitor Dayvon, enter the center.