FANGIRL (UPDATE)

DECEMBER 2023

"What da fuck you mean I'm trending on tik tok? Fa what?" Von laughed.

"They said something about a book gang , ion know" one of his associates answered.

Von clicked on the tik tok and before looking at the video, he analyzed the analytics.

1 million views , 986.7K likes, 765 comments, 100 shares and 800 favorites.

The caption wrote: "My favorite king Von Wattpad book #fyp #urban #bookclub"

"Da fuck is Wattpad ?" He questioned.

"Ion know man"

Von began looking at the video.

The Wattpad story was titled "Wild Thoughts" which featured King Von as a client of his ex wife. She has been have sexual thoughts of him since their divorce but only thing is.. it's an illusion (he's been dead since their divorce).

"Man what type of crazy ass shit is this?" Von laughed but looking surprised.

"Ion know gang"

The book was #1 on Wattpad by user (MollyMaheem) , the book had millions of views, followers and even comments.

"How I read da shit?" He asked.

"Shidd I guess you just download the app"

Von downloaded the app , followed the user and began reading the book.

It took him a minute to navigate the app but he quickly made an account.

"grandson8994" was his username.

He began reading the book and got into with it.

He finally got to the sex part of the book and put his hands over his mouth .

"The fuck?" He said to his self.

"You love how daddy fuck you?! Von said" He read out loud.

Von quickly exited the book and hoped on Instagram .

The book was getting so much mainstream that it was trending on every social media platform.

He looked through some comments and then decided to hope on Instagram live.

"Wassup y'all "

"Gang don't get on hea tb that mf book, that shit crazy asl" he laughed but honestly Von was a little weirded out.

He grabbed a capri sun out of his fridge and began reading the comments out loud.

"It's some mo books on Thea about me? What's yall favorites?"

"Okay so it's a book called 'Lust?' , 'Age Gap', "High School" and what else? I'm trynna remember all this shit cause I'm going to read those too"

"Hercules ??? Like da Greek god folks? That sound raw asl"

Von stayed on live for a minute until he got bored and ended the live.

He was still on Instagram when he seen he had a dm from a random.

He didn't typically open his dms cause of the crazy shit he got like nudes.

But this time he decided to open it.

"randomuser: Yo Von, this MollyMaheem Instagram. Don't tell her I sent you"