Introduction

Just like my other Who Would You Fall For (WWYFF) story, A Smile to Hide, this will be an encyclopedia that's a companion to the story, The Star Gods. As of right now, I don't have the actual story up because I'm still on the notes and research phase, so that may take a while. This also means that I haven't actually started on the story itself, so please don't ask if I have the story anywhere; I don't. I will let you know either by editing this introduction, or via an update chapter in this book.

However, this story is inspired by an older story of mine that I started, but gave up on, so decided to revive it and change it to a WWYFF. It's basically the same setting, some of the same characters, and even the same driving plot, but I just decided to make the story interactive, and the main character of the old story into one of the love-interests. I won't say which one.

Basically, in The Star God's universe, the world is run on astrology, and those whom are chosen to be Star Gods are of a higher status than movie and music celebrities, and can even provide advice to world leaders or The Star God's equivalent to the United Nations; however doesn't have any real power to enforce their decisions. So, along with this promotion in celebrity status, money, and job, the Star Gods have a lot of responsibility on their plate, which is why not just anyone is chosen. Millions of people apply to the school called the Hall of Ophiuchus, but only 1,000 are chosen every year to live on the campus, which is on an island in the middle of the ocean. During that year, there are rigorous courses that the students must take and pass before heading to the competition in order to see if they are worthy of becoming a Star God. During that year, students are wheedled down due to either failing courses or requesting off of the island, so before the actual competition, the school itself is also a competition of sorts.

Because I'm basing this story on the standard zodiac, that's why I said in my activity there would be twelve love-interests. What's also going to be different from A Smile to Hide is that it's going to be completely, or nearly completely, WWYFF, not Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA). Granted, there will be different paths, but you, as the reader, don't get to really choose which path to go, which is why this story wouldn't be considered as CYOA (to me, at least). Also, I'm going to try and make the role genderless, or rather make the gender ambiguous. Hard, but I don't think it would be impossible.

Similar to A Smile to Hide, however, is the complicated compatibility chart, but this will be further complicated by taking in your own zodiac and gender in the mix. As to precisely how this will be done, I have an idea, but I need to think about it more. I'm a full believer in the "you may love him/her, but they may not love you," hence the tests and compatibility chart.

Last thing. Don't mind the crazy eye or hair color. Unlike A Smile to Hide's character art, which is semi-realistic (I guess), the characters for this story is more anime-ish, so I can choose whatever hair and eye color I darn well please just for fun.

Well, tell me what you think. And if you have any questions, I would love to hear and answer them to the best of my ability.

The Star Gods EncyclopediaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara