Class Index

ASTROLOGICAL ART: 1 Semester No Minimum Requirements

Learning about the history behind the art focusing on the subject of astrology and whom these artists were along with what the zodiac glyphs represent. Also an art class.

ASTROLOGY: 4 Semesters No Minimum Requirements

Mesopotamian Astrology: Learning about the basic history of astrology starting with Mesopotamian-the source for both Hindu and Western Astrology-culture.

Western and Hindu Astrology: Learning how these astrologies branched off from Mesopotamian astrology along with the similarities and differences between the two.

Chinese Astrology: Learning how the Chinese formed their own astrological system, the 12 and 60 year cycles, and why Vietnamese has the cat instead of the rabbit.

Mesoamerican Astrology: Learning how the Mayans formed their own astrological system, what is known and what isn't, the Spanish conquerors, traditions and the signs themselves.

ASTRONOMY: 2 Semesters Minimum Requirement: Algebra 2

Basics: Learning the key points of knowledge including the history, terms, glyphs, what the universe is comprised of and equations.

Practice: Learning how to put the equations into practice by getting to know the tools and finding objects or completing indoor labs.

BIRTH CHARTS: 3 Semesters Minimum Requirements: Geometry

Basics: Learning the history of Natal Charts, what they were used for, the planets, comets and asteroids along with the houses and signs.

Standard Natal Chart: Learning how to measure and plot your own charts and how to read them.

Vedic Natal Chart: Learning how to measure and plot your own charts and how to read them.

CALENDARS: 1 Semester No Minimum Requirements

Learning the history of calendars, how they were used, the meaning of seasons, precisely how many days there are in a year, why twelve months and more.

CONSTELLATIONS: 3 Semesters No Minimum Requirements

History of Constellations Part 1: Learning about the different constellations and how each were used in different cultures. The focus in this part is . . . .

History of Constellations Part 2: The continuation of Part 1 where the focus in this class is . . . .

Mythology Part 1: Learning how mythological figures and stories were applied to these various constellations.

Mythology Part 2: A continuation from the previous class.

HOROSCOPE: 1 Semester Minimum Requirement: Psycho-Astrology Part 3

After learning how to plot and read birth charts, this class teaches you how each planet in each sign affects their fortune, whether daily, monthly, or even yearly.

MEDICAL ASTROLOGY: 3 Semesters No Minimum Requirements

History: Learning how astrology was connected to certain body parts, along with what common ailments these parts suffered from and how these medicinal practitioners cured these ailments depending on the planets and seasons.

Vedic History: Learning how the Vedic's take on the connection between physical health and astrology, and even integrates palmistry into diagnosis.

Practice: Learning how to take this knowledge and put it into physical application-in order to improve present quality of life and prevent future ailments. This is more along the lines of practical advise than actually curing patients.

NUMEROLOGY AND PRONOLOGY: 1 Semester No Minimum Requirements

Learn what numbers mean, how to use numerology to calculate your own number and how it can apply to you. Name and birthday.

PSYCHO-ASTROLOGY: 3 Semesters Minimum Requirement: Birth Chart 2

Introduction: Why know psychology, Carl Gustav Jung's work, his open-mindedness to subjects such as alchemy and astrology, a comprehensive study of developmental psychology, and the meaning of these symbols. Why certain mental illnesses are more prevalent in certain signs.

Personality: [Must pass Birth Chart 2] Deeper discussion of Jung's personality types in comparison to the zodiac signs. Consciousness, unconsciousness; the self and the shadow. "Positive" and "negative" traits. Jung's book, Psychological Types: The Individual Disposition is Already a Factor in Childhood; It is Innate, and Not Acquired in the Course of Life.

Relationships: Compatibility between Jung's Personality types and the zodiac signs. Liz Green's book, Relating with Others. There's also a discussion of elements, polarity, and feminine and masculine energy.