Freyja meet's her other side of the family

(Freyja's POV)
My mother had my maids put me on long dress for my auntie funeral reunion cause she didn't want me going to the actual funeral because she knew I would break down because she knew how much I loved her and wanted to meet her in person other then write letters but I was fine with that cause I really need to get my emotions under control, When they finished put on my dress, they started to braid my hair.

When they finished, I looked at myself in the mirror, I was growing to fast, I was already 13, mother told me it because of my magic and I believed her, she said it might stop once I hit 19 I guess mothers are always right in some way

When they finished, I looked at myself in the mirror, I was growing to fast, I was already 13, mother told me it because of my magic and I believed her, she said it might stop once I hit 19 I guess mothers are always right in some way. I walked out my room and my guard lead me towards where everyone was gathered.

"Hello princess Freyja" One person says and some bowed as I passed them. I made it towards my father and mother who we're drinking.

"Hello Mom and Dad" I said then bowed,"Hello my beautiful daughter" Alicent says and pulled me into a hug then kissed my head.

"Where's Aegon and the others" I asked and they looked around,"I don't know" My father Viserys says. I picked up a drink off a tray.

"Nope, your not drinking that" My mother Alicent says taking the drink away from me,"But mom, I'm of age pls" I say pouting,"Sweetie you know wine and magic don't mix, you know what happen last time you drunk" I just groaned, then my half sister and uncle came over.

"Daemon, Rhaenyra what's wrong" My father asked them,"Nothing father" Rhaenrya would say and I took the cup out my mothers hand and she gave me a face, then I just sip my drink with a smile.

"Sorry, my name is Freyja but you can call me Freya" I say with a slight smile then my mother took the drink again. I rolled my eyes then looked towards my uncle who was looking good, 'omg Freyja what is you thinking, his wife just died' i said in my mind.

"And how do you know my father and my stepmother" Rhaenrya asked looking at me then my parents.

"Well they had sex, then-" I said and my mother puts her hand over my mouth.

"She's our child, the wild princess" Alicent says then took her hand away from my mind, she lucky she took it away in time or i would have bit her. Rhaenrya looks at me up and down and I sided eye her like girl.

"Don't make that face, I kinda knew last child was going to look like her mother but she has my attitude and eyes" My father Viserys says to half sister.

"Well, Freyja I'm Daemon your uncle" He says, I just smiled.

"Call me Freya" I say with a smile, I looked up at him, I was very small for being 13 years old but that never bothered me cause I easily take down them boys in training.

"Freya baby, there's your brother Aemond" Alicent says,"Mom I'm mad at him right now, he won't let me in the dragon din" I say then put a piece of my hair behind my ear then she gave me a look.

"Fineeeee" I dragged the e then headed towards Aemond,"Brother, mother made me come over here so don't try to talk to me" I said then took a drink off a tray again and took a sip, and walked towards my cousins, Baela and Rhaena,"Hey I'm Freyja, but call me Freya, I'm your cousin" I say with a smile, and they gave me a little smile back.

"Your mother used to tell me about you too, she told me how beautiful y'all are, and she isn't wrong" I say and they smiled then I gave them a smile back and left and headed back towards my parents.

"I thought I told you to stay with your brother" My mother said,"I got bored mother, the only way your going to get me to stay with him is him to take me to the dragon din but he won't" I say.

"Aemond, take you sister to the dragon din" My father Viserys says and Aemond comes over.

"Hey little sis, let's go get you a dragon then" He says taking me and I look back at my father with a smile.
___________

What do y'all think so far about this story.