Aemond gained a dragon

(Freyja's POV)
I was have a good nap when some barged into my room, one of the masters,"My princess, you brothers were attacked" He said and I grabbed my robe running to the main room where everyone else was.

"How the hell this happened" I asked going towards Aemond looking at his eye, then Rhenerya came in with daemon who stood behind me.

"It was regrettable accident" Rhenerya says towards my mother who was beside me and my brother.

"An accident?, Prince Lucerys brought a knife to the ambush, he meant to kill my son" My mother says.

"It was my sons who were attacked and forced to defend themselves, Vile insults were levied against them" Rhenerya says holding her son's hands.

"What insults" King Viserys asked,"The legitimacy of my sons birth was put loudly to question,"What".

"He called us bastards" Lucerys says looking up at his mother and Aemond smirks a little and looked at him like really, now is not the time.

"My sons are inlined to inherit the iron throne Your Grace, this is the highest of treasons, Prince Aemond must be sharply questiond so we may learn were he heard such Slanders" Rhenerya says and My mother just looked at her.

"Over an Insult " I just looked at my mother, what if it was me, i look nothing like my siblings,"My son has lost an eye" My mother says and Our father turned towards us.

"Tell me boy, where did you hear this lie?" And i just zoomed out the mess as my mother kept talking. then i heard him yelling at Aegon.

"We know father everyone knows, Just look at them" them my dad just started yelling making my head hurt like hell.

"Please stop yelling father" I whispered, then i heard my mother speak," The is a debt to be paid, I shall have one of sons eyes in return" I looked at my mother like she is crazy.

"Mother is was accident" I said getting up from helping Aemond,"He's your son Viserys, Your blood" My mother said says completely ignoring me which she knows I hate,"Do not let allow your temper to guide your judgment" My dad says going up to my mother then stepping back.

"If the King won't seek justice then the queen will" My father looks back at her,"Ser Cristen, Bring me the eye of Lucserys Velaryon" My mother says. and my father goes of again.

"Father if you don't stop yelling im going to throw this damn poppy milk bowl at your head" I said and he just laughs lightly putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Anyways, Let it be known, anyone whose tongue there question the birth Princess Rhenerya Son's, Should have it removed" My fathet says and Rhenerya thanks him and turns to leave, them my mother runs to my father and pulls out his knife from his belt. he towards my sister's and he children, Ignoring my fathers calls. I run towards her before she could hit one of them and the youngest screams.

"Mother stop, put down the knife for me" I said hold her tight then she drops it and it accidentally cuts me and I hiss in pain. I hugged her tightly and let go, everyone sees blood dripping from my arm and I just felt pain shooting through my arm and I walked to the masters.

"Its fine mother, Aemond had gained a dragon in the process, no need to take an eye from the little one" I said as the Master wrapped my hand. Rhenerya and her kids left with my cousins, But Deamon, Corly and Rhenya stayed.

"Princess are you okay" One of the masters asked and I just nodded," You need rest my dear sister" Aemond says,"May I take Princess Freyja to her room" My Uncle Deamon asked and My dad nodded.

My uncle helped me up and we walked to my room,"Thank you for the help uncle" I said feeling a little lightheaded,"Your Welcome Little Hightower" He says and I smiled.