chapter: 17

[ author's POV]~~

All the family reached china safely and securely. The Chinese airports was really quit and nice, the Kim and park family look around to find their mother and father. After looking around for awhile they see all of the other family was there waiting for them. There was standing soobin. Seung wo and the grandparents.

[ Jimin's POV]~~

After we reach china. We came into the airport from our private plane and Start to look around in hope to find our grandparents. After some time we found them. I see seung wo was looking at me. I don't know why but there was a Little fear in me after seeing him. I don't even know when i grabbed Hyung's hand. He looks at me and I also look at him then I look forward. He see seung wo was also there. After seeing him he also grabbed my hand back. We walked towards them and our family meets my grandmother kiss me and hyung on the cheek and i smiled at her then she hugged me. I see hyung wiping his cheek. After grandma pulled back someone come towards me. And I'm shocked. Soobin? How I means... He is not cute anymore.. he is so handsome!

He then come and hug me

He then come and hug me.. I'm sure I'm blushing right now.. well he is not my real cousin soo... What the actual fuck am I thinking??!! But whatever let's just enjoy the moment...

I tried to hug him back but hyung don't let go of my hand. And I had to just pat him on his back with my one hand.. I don't even got to hug him...

I'm literally pouting now. I look at hyung and see he was glaring at me as he understands why I was pouting.
Soobin then pulled back and hug hyung.. he also pat on his back with one hand

But he still didn't let go of my hands and we get on the car... We all ignored seung wo...  Grandpa call him in his car.. well the thing is we family didn't let the grandparents know about. The accident.. so they don't know anything about it

But i made a mistake by getting on the car first because there was hyung on my laft and Taehyung on my right.
I just sign and lean on the seat..

After some time of riding the car we reached the palace and it was so freaking huge!!!! I almost forgot that we are going to live in the palace again it been 3 years...