chapter: 19

[author's POV]~~

As soon jimin and Taehyung reached the dinning room, everyone in the room looks at them with shock glances. Taehyung and jimin awkwardly sit down next to each other and start to eat. But it Taehyung you know. He slowly put his hand on Jimin's thighs then rub up and down,

Jimin's eyes become big as almost egg, Taehyung smirk, being satisfied with Jimin's reaction. His smirk grow when jimin try to push his hands off of his thighs.

But suddenly their grandfather stand and say" I'm happy to be able to see you all again and, our traditional ceremony will start 3 hours later from now so please get dressed elegantly, everyone in the town will come to see my grandchildren. So let's keep our family ceremony high and prideful, that's. After finishing the breakfast you all may go and get ready," their grandfather smile at them and walked out with his grandmother.

Jimin Sign and kick Taehyung from under the table and Taehyung groaned in pain and his mother look at him with an rise eyebrow, he shook his head at her and continue eating his food..

[ Jimin's POV]~~~

After finishing up eating we all came back to our rooms and I have to get ready we only have 2 and half hours now I can't get ready in that little time, I have to call someone for help I think. Let call mom it not like I gonna be angry with her for my Life time I was just sad that they all even after knowing everything they didn't find it important to tell me, ohhh whatever let's just call mom..

I took an shower and did some face care then I come back to bedroom, I saw mom sitting on my bed with her traditional makeup on she is looking so pretty no wonder why I'm soo pretty...

" Have you select your dress?" Mom asked me and I nodded at her, she smiled at me and walk towards my vanity. She signal me to sit down. And I did so, she took some concealer and put it under my eyes and my chin then on the top of my lips just a little bit because I didn't need concealer that much, after blanding she put foundation, she bland the foundation as well and then she apply face powder, and she contour an highlighted my cheeks, after all the process she was finally done.

The eyes makeup is really pretty mom match it with my hanfu I really like it

* Jimin's eyes makeup*