I'm sorry (Chapter 5)

Me: Hello so Megatron and Starscream are busy but will be here after we finish the chapter.
Starscream: *moaning from afar*
Me: *bright red* Let us begin.

1 month after last chapter

Megatrons pov

I walked the halls of the Nemesis, until I arrived at Starscreams berthroom I seem to be going in circles I keep unconsciously going to medbay then Starscreams berthroom. I continued walking and there I was back at medbay. I walked in and headed to Starscream, ignoring Knockout and Breakdown who were making out. I stood next to the seeker and gently crested his cheek. "Knockout." I said. Knockout groaned. "Yes my Leige?" He asked. "First stop making out in the medbay second how is Starscream doing." I replied looking back down at the seeker. "Well my Lord he's showing signs of waking up soon." Knockout said. "Good but I don't think the first thing he wants to see you two making out when he wakes up." I said. Knockouts faceplate went completely blue. "Of course my Leige." He said and left the room with Breakdown. I grabbed a chair and sat down next to Starscream. A little while later I fell into recharge.

Starscreams pov (1 hour later)

I slowly felt my optics online. I looked around to see the MEDBAY!? I'm back on the Nemesis. I looked up to see Megatron recharging next to me. "Lord Megatron." I murmured. Megatrons optics immediately onlined and looked down at me with a smile on his faceplates. "KNOCKOUT, STARSCREAMS AWAKE!" He commed to Knockout shouting in the process. "How did I get back here?" I ask. Megatron grabbed my servo and said. "About a month ago we found you in a cave you were in a coma." Megatron said as Knockout ran into the room covered in... transfluid. "Knockout what happened?" I asked, worried. Knockout blushed a little. "Oh wel-" Knockout started but got cut off by Megatron. "He and Breakdown were making out when I came in here." He said. I immediately understood what he ment and looked at Knockout. "Well I need to check if you're okay. Lord Megatron leave." He said. Megatron got up and left.

30 minutes later

Knockout was done with the check ups and said I was good to go. I got of the medical berth and left the medbay. I walked out and saw Megatron leaning against the wall. "My Lord." I said. Megatron looked down at me. "Yes Starscream?" He asked. I looked down at my servos. "Why did you save me?" I replied. He looked away from me "I couldn't let the autobots find you and you tell them secrets about us." He said. "So why didn't you kill me?" I asked again "I just didn't want to."He replied. We both stood there for a few minutes in awkward silence until "I'm sorry Starscream." Megatron said breaking the silence. "Sorry can't fix everything." I replied. Megatron sighed "I know but let me make it up to you." He said looking at me with dull optics. I nodded. "Fine." I said. His optics brightened a bit. "Thank you Starscream."

Me: So?
Starscream: *recharging*
Megatron: Well didn't get to read the
whole thing but the ending was nice.
Me: Is Starscream good?
Megatron: He's fine.
Me: Great so everyone see you next chapter bye.