Lost in the Antarctic (chapter 7)

Me: Hey everyone sorry this took so long I've been busy with school and other books.
Megatron: Hurry up and start.
Starscream: Please.
Me: Fine.

Starscreams pov

Soundwave opened the ground bridge. "Lord Megatron where am I going again?" I asked. "Antarctica there's a relic." He replied. I nodded "I won't come back empty handed my Lord." Megatron smiled "Good." He said. I entered the portal.

I stepped into Antarctica. Luckly, the autobots weren't there yet. I started looking around in the snow when I heard "Starscream stand down." I turned around to find Optimus and Bumblebee. I pointed my missiles at them and fired. One hit Bee but the other was knocked into the ground. Optimus started firing shots at me. I dodged with ease, perks of having a smaller frame. Suddenly, he charged at me and was able to cut a large gash into my arm and a few cuts to my wings. That meant no flying out of here. He kept on landing hits and threw me to the side of a big chunk of ice. Optimus then shot the ice and a big chunk of it fell on me. Optimus went back to look for the relic and I blacked out.

A few hours later, I woke up but I knew I would black out any minute. I was able to get an arm free and turn on my comm but all I heard was static. My comm must of gotten damaged by the ice falling on me. One question kept flooding my mind why hasn't any come to safe me. I then saw a green swirl and I blacked out again.

Megatrons pov

"Soundwave have you fixed the bridge?" I asked worry filling my vocie. "Nearly." He whispered. A vehicon was accidentally thrown on it and broke it. I tried my comm again to reach Starscream but still static. Soundwave tapped me on the shoulder then pointed at the now fixed ground bridge. I quickly praised Soundwave and ran through.

I stepped out of the portal and saw Starscream crushed under a blouder of ice. I ran over to him and started shooting the boulder. Soon enough of it was broken into individual pieces that I could easily move and that's what I did, very quickly. I commed Soundwave for a ground bridge and picked up Starscream, who was slightly shivering. The green swirl opened and I went through.

I arrived back on the ship and ran to the medbay, as I did I noticed that Starscream was covered in a thin layer of ice that was quickly melting away.

In the medbay, I gently set Starscream on the medical berth and commed Knockout. Knockout soon arrived. "My Leige what do you need help with?" He asked. I pointed to Starscream. "That mech can't stop hurting himself." Knockout mumbled as he went over to Starscream but I knew the truth everytime he came here injured was because of me, the coma, the beatings and even now all because of me.

I quickly walked out to let Knockout work and headed to my berthroom. I went to my personal washrack, I turned it on and I felt the solvent hit my frame. I sat down on the floor and I felt either solvent or a tear run down my face. "I'm sorry my Star so sorry."

Me: Soo?
Megatron: Hope it's Christmas tomorrow and you're writing a book
Me: HEY! This book took a long time to write.
Starscream: I'm tired.
Me: Then sleep. Anyways see you next chapter byeeeeee.