Chapter 11- A New Friend

Chapter 11

A New Friend

Teagan

*

 "Can't I just punch him once?" I pleaded to Nate as I stepped out of the car. He shook his head and I sighed in defeat. "Ok fine...Party poopers.." I mumbled the last part.

"What was that little sis?" Nate said mockingly, raising his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and walked from the car and Nate. Percy ditched today for reasons unknown but I knew they were important if he skipped school. As I walked to the school building, I couldn't help but let my mind wonder about the mystery kisser. I keep getting this nagging feeling each time I think of him...like I should know something..And I also just realized that today was my birthday...whoa!

But my thoughts were cut short when I ran into something and hit the ground..but when I looked up, it wasn't a something. It was a someone. I couldn't really see his face because of the sun and he had his hood up yet somehow I knew it to be a guy. "Sorry.." I heard him mumble then he walked off. But I knew that voice...from somewhere...

The party!

I stood up quickly and looked around but he was gone. Dammit! I looked around and saw a girl who I knew from one of my classes, standing with her friends, her back to me. I think her name was Lucy something and I knew she and her friends were human so they didn't know about werewolves. I mentally shrugged, I have nothing to lose. I walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned around and her eyes grew wide and so did her friends. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I'm not that scary, yeesh!

"Hey..Lucy?" She nodded her head, still staring at me with wide blue eyes. Her blonde hair in a short bob style and her tan skin totally contrasted to my black hair and brown eyes. "Y-Yes?" She said in a wary voice, still staring. I rolled my eyes at her cautious approach. She has no back bone, that girl.

"Oh goodness Lucy, I'm not going to go all ninja on your ass. Calm down." I said in a monotone. She shook her head, looked at her feet and mumbled a 'sorry' but I heard a small laugh. At least she has a sense of humor.

"Hey, hey. It's ok. I just wanted to ask you something." She looked up at me curiously at me. "No..Sorry.." Then she turned back to her friends. Well then. 

I walked away and sat at a nearby tree, waiting for school to start. I knew everyone was staring at my bruised cheek, but I paid no attention to them. I heard whispers and even full on talking, so I could here, but none of that bothered me as much as people knowing my best friend did this to me. That is the part that hurts the most..

But he had to pay. I was going to put in my ipod, when I heard Lucy's friends say something like, 'Ask her!' or 'Come on!", thanks to my werewolf hearing. I heard Lucy sigh and I heard the patter of shoes on the concrete and I realized that she was coming over to me. When she finally got to me, she just stood there, probably thinking something over. Lucy cleared her throat. I looked up at her, the sun shining high in the sky, blinding part of my vision of her. Lucy opened her mouth to say something but then closed it again and shook her head, mumbling something under her breath, then walked away. I only caught a couple of words as she was leaving...

"...She won't do it." And went back to her friends. I won't do what? Oh hell no. She can't just say that and walk away. I got up from my place under the tree and stomped back over to Lucy and her group. She didn't see me coming but her friends did and their eyes went wide and pointed over Lucy's shoulder and she turned and did the same thing her friends did when they saw me.

When I got to Lucy, I became very blunt. "What won't I do'?" Her eyes got even wider and her face became red with embarrassment. "I-I-Well..My friends wanted to..um..know if you would like t-to hang out with us at lunch..." With that she looked down at her twiddling thumbs. And so were her friends.

That's when I started laughing my ass off. Soon I was rolling on the ground laughing while everyone looked like I was high or something. That's when a member of Lucy's group spoke up. She has un-natural black hair which looked so pretty on her. She had a tongue piercing and dressed emo-ish but she didn't seem like the doom 'n gloom type. She was a cool emo.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked me. I got up, my tummy still hurting from laughing, and dusted myself off. Then I looked her straight in the eye.

"Because I would love to.." And they all grinned. Soon they welcomed me and introduced me to everyone one in the group. There were five girls, including Lucy, and two boys.

The girls introduced themselves first. There was Emma, the 'nerd of the group, as they called her. She was of Asian culture. Her black hair and almond eyes made her have a sort of natural beauty. Then there is Yolanda. Yolanda is a preppy, blonde cheerleader who went with the flow of things and was too nice to even cuss in her mind. Quincy(who was the cool emo girl) was the bad-ass of the group, which I figured out earlier. Next is Darla. She is the average school girl. She wasn't in any 'category'. she has brown hair and green eyes which had a simple elegance to it. She wasn't a cheerleader or a bitch or a nerd. She was just a girl. And of course, Lucy, the innocent, shy wallflower.

The guys were, Rick and Ty, the flirtatious, nice jocks. They weren't like the guys I usually dated. These guys weren't that perverted or tried to get in you pants every five seconds. I loved that. Rick and Ty instantly started hitting on me but the girls gave me hugs and welcomed me, which surprised me because most people think I'm a slut or something. I voiced my opinion and they all laughed this time. Quincy, who I assumed was the one with the most back bone, asked, "Ya and most people think I'm emo but that doesn't stop you or everyone in this group. It's all about personality." She smiled at me and I returned it...

Then Ty broke the moment and belched.

Ahh..I think I just made some new friends..

Thankfullly, they didn't ask about my bruise..

*

Copyright 2011©Lovesoreel

Hey sorry for the LONG wait but I was hella busy! Well this chapter was mostly a filler withnothin excited. :( Sad I know but I'm not ready for the River ass kicking yet. This story is going very slow and stuff but I need to build up the background and suspense so gimme a break. :)

20 Votes for the next chapter?

VOTE(:

Thanks!!

P.S. FUCKING WATCH 'LILO AND STITCH'! I LOVE THAT MOVIE! (:

Person 1: I don't think he's on the ship anymore...
Person 2: Confirmed! He's taken a police cruiser!
Person 1: Ya..He took the red one...
Stitch: Woo-Haaaaaaaa!!!!

-_- Oh Stitch...ILY(: