ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

I woke up to Peter having nightmares throughout the night, so I spent most of the night helping to calm him down and tell him that everything was going to be ok. He kept having dreams about the people he cared about getting in danger, and he couldn't save us in time. But I told him that there wasn't anything to worry about because we were all safe. And after a while he finally fell asleep and stopped having nightmares, but I was now the one that couldn't sleep because I was worried for him.

I spend most of the night watching his chest go up and down while he slept like a baby and finally not having nightmares anymore. I decided to give up on getting sleep around 7am and decided that I would make breakfast for everyone to say thank you for letting me stay. I slowly got out of the bed so that I didn't wake Peter up and did a quick stretch because my body felt stiff from laying in a single bed with Peter all night.Don't get me wrong, I loved cuddling with Peter, but half of my body was hanging off the bed from it being a single bed.

I headed out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to see what I had to work with, but there wasn't much to work with, so I decided to head to the shop. I walked out of the apartment building to hear the bird chirping, and the streets were nearly deserted apart from the people making their way to work. I put my air pods in and put my favorite music on shuffle and headed towards my destination. It was quite relaxing to just be alone with the music and not have a care in the world, but I knew it wouldn't last long with the attention that was now on me from being with Peter.

I finally made it to the shop, and gathered the things that I would need to make breakfast, like eggs, beans, sausage, bacon and other things. As I walked towards the till, I saw that the shopkeepers was reading this mornings newspaper and plastered on the front of it was Ned, Peter and I's faces with "Spider-Man and his delinquents. I stood there for awhile before clearing my throat to let him know I was there, and his face dropped when he saw me.

"Aye!... your friends with the murderer, Ain't you" he points to the newspaper, "actually since last night, I'm his boyfriend" I smirk as his face turns disgusted and looks at the newspaper and then me again. "So... do I have to pay for these, or can I walk out because I'm not standing here all day" I say putting the stuff on to the till and he begins to scan them not looking at me anymore.

After giving me my change, he decided to sneak in one last comment about how I should be ashamed of myself, but I just chose to ignore it. As I'm walking back to the apartment, the streets start to get more fuller with more people going about their busy lives and of course I got a few dirty looks from them as I walked past them, but I just returned the looks happily. I guess this was something that I would have to get used to, I knew it would eventually calm down when there's another life threatening villain on the loose again for everyone to move their attention to.

Everything was going great until a car speeded past, and something was thrown at me, with them screaming "FUCK YOU". I didn't realize what it was until it was too late, and I was now covered in milkshake. "WHO THE FUCK DRINKS MILKSHAKE THIS TIME IN THE MORNING" I scream at them, but they were already too far for them to hear me. The calming morning wasn't so calming anymore, and I just wanted to get back to Peter's and change.

I made it to the apartment and closed the door quitely to not wake up May or Peter, but before I could turn around, I could hear footsteps. "Oh my god, what happened to you" I heard Aunt May ask me, and I turn around to see a worried look on her face. I told her about how I wanted to make them breakfast, so I headed to the store, and everything was going great until the people drove past and threw a milkshake at me.

"That was sweet of you, but you should go change. And then I'll help you with breakfast" she tells me while pushing me towards the bathroom. As I'm in the bathroom, I catch a quick glimpse of myself in the mirror to see that the milkshake was all in my hair, guess I had to take a shower. I jumped into the shower and washed out the milkshake, and just as I finished there was a knock on the bathroom door. "I left a change of clothes for you outside" I hear Aunt May call out from the other side of the door, so I quickly grab them and close the door again.