ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

We step through the portal that Ned had open to the school, but I asked him to do it on the other side. "I think it should just be two for now" I turn to them, "this could be a lot for him to process straight away" I tell them and they both nod at me letting me know that they agree. Ned and I climb over the wall to get to the part that he always sits at. And without even seeing his face, I knew he was crying, I didn't even know how to start to comfort him. It was always him conforming me, especially that time at my mother grave, I wanted to comfort him like he did to me but I always didn't want to over step.

I didn't even say anything as soon as I was close enough, I pulled him into a tight hug. Ned slowly joins me, and we all just sit in silence in the group hug. As soon as I heard Peter cry, it broke my heart to see Peter cry, he had lost the one person that was always there for him. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, but I had to be strong for him. "I'm so sorry" I say to him as we are all in the hug. Suddenly Peter pulls out of the hug, and I could see on his face that he could sense something or someone.

I swipe away the tears and quickly pull myself together, "Peter, there's ... there's some people here" I tell him, and he looks at me with a confused expression. I helped him off the ground and we looked up to see two figures on the top of the tower of the school. They slowly made their way down and I could see that Peter was beginning to panic with this body language. He get ready to fight, as he ushers Ned and I to step back, he must be worried that it's the guys again.

"Wait wait ... wow" he says pointing at until they came into the light, "what" he says when he notices one of them is wearing a Spider-Man suit. "I'm sorry... about May" one of the Peter's say, "yeah, sorry" the other one says. "I got some understanding of what it is you're." the first one says but Peter cuts him off. "No, please don't tell me that you know what I'm going through" Peter tells him, and it was hard to watch him grief, and i could see the look of anger on his face but they were here to help.

I listened as both Peter's had shared about how they had lost someone close to them as well, from being Spider-Man. But Peter kept telling them that they didn't understand, that they couldn't know how he was feeling. But I knew they would be the only ones to understand what he was going through. Yeah, I had lost a parent, but I didn't have to watch them die, and it didn't seem fair to make it all about my mother again. It was Peter's time of grief, and I was going to be there to help him in any way that I could.

"She gone, and it's all my fault" when I hear Peter say it, it broke me, I hate that he blames himself for this... for everything. "She died for nothing, so I'm going to do what I should've done in the first place" he says, and I knew what he was talking about. He was going to send them back, back to died, he goes to grab the Macchina di Kadavu from me, but I slowly move it away from his grip because I knew it was the anger that was talking not Peter. And I wanted him to hear them out before he made a decision that he might regret later.

But before he could grab it the oldest Peter gets his attention. "Please don't" he calls out to Peter. But Peter was too angry to listen to them, "You don't belong here, either of you. So, I'm sending you home" he says, "the other guys are from your worlds right... so you deal with it" he continues.  "If they die, if you kill them...that's on you, it's not my problem... I don't care anymore, I'm done" he tells them. 

"I'm sorry that I dragged you into this, but you have to go home now" he says turning around to me, he goes to grab it off me, but I step away again. I hated doing this, I hated to see the sadness in his eyes when I stepped away because all I wanted to do was to make all the pain go away. But for that to happen he needs to listen to people who understand him, and that's them. I looked at him and then over at the other two, I couldn't bear to look at him.

"My uncle ben was killed" the oldest Peter says and that gets Peter's attention again.  "It was my fault" he continues, "I lost... Gwen, she was my Y/N" the middle one says pointing over to me. "I couldn't save her, and I'm never going to be able to forgive myself for that" He continues. I couldn't imagine all the pressure they would have to protect the people they loved, and then to lose them and not being able to save them... must be a lot to carry on. He tells us about how he tried to continue being the friendly Neighbors Spider-Man that she would have wanted him to be but after a while he stopped pulling back his punches.