Chapter 2

"MAX,GET HERE NOW!!!,"said Jos. Max slowly walked away from the young Monégasque and went over to is so- called dad. "What is it dad?"Max whispered. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO THAT PRETTY BOY." Shouted Jos. Everyone who was still in the pit lane looked at the tall man shouting at the young man who was nearly crying his eyes out. Even at 17 Max would still cry whenever Jos would hit him. The people in the pit lane all looked at Max with sympathy as he made his way to the Toro Rosso hospitality. When Max got back to his room, he got changed into his favourite hoodie and went to sit in a dark corner of his room. Then Max started to cry again. His fathers words really hit him.Max wanted a DAD who loved him and supported him in every situation. You see Max had a secret he never told anyone, he was GAY. Max had know for quite a while now. Ever since that day when he talked to Charles Leclerc or that 'pretty boy' as his father called him. Max ran his hand through his golden hair with worry. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, Max then rubbed his eyes and opened the door to see a worried Sebastian Vettel."Seb, what are you doing here?"Max said."I saw Jos shouting at you and when you started crying I knew I had to see if you were ok."replied Seb. " Well Seb, I have something to tell you" "Go on Max" "I'm Gay..." said Max before bursting into tears and falling into Seb's open arms. "Oh Maxie, you can trust me. I will always support you in whatever you do." said Seb. "Thank you Seb, this means so much to me. Please can you not tell anyone especially Jos?" said Max looking up to Seb with puppy eyes.The sight of Max made Seb's heart melt."Yes of course I won't. You can just phone me if Jos is ever horrible to you or hits you and I will be there." said Seb. After Seb had spoke, Max then snuggled his head into Seb's neck and left it there. After 20 minutes of Seb comforting Max he then got up and went out of Max's room. As Seb left he saw Jos heading towards Max's room then Seb turned on his heels and decided to hear what was happening......