OC Introduction

Name: Juliet Beaumont

Superhero Identity: Lady Scarlet 

Other Names: Princess (by Chat Noir), M'lady (Chat Noir), Little Miss Perfect (Chloe and Lila)

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 13 (Season 1), 14 (Season 3-4)

Occupation: Student, Model

Residence: She lives in a luxurious mansion with a pool and a garage.

Relatives: She is 75% japanese, and 25% french. Machiko Beaumont (Mother), Akihito Beaumont (Father), Reiki Hayashi (Maternal grandmother)

Friends: Adrien Agreste, Sylvia Tremblay

Enemies: Hawk Moth, Mayura, Chloe, Lila

Kwami: Tikki, the kwami of creation. 

Love Interests: Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir

Powers and Abilities: Juliet can speak French and basic Japanese because of her background. Her power as Lady Scarlet is summoning a random object to help during battle. 

Weapons: Her weapon is a yoyo, which she can use to hang on to objects and as a phone.

Appearance: As Juliet, she has wavy/curly black hair and wispy bangs. She wears a light blue sweater usually. Then she wears a white coquette-inspired lace shirt and a brown plaid skirt. Juliet usually has a designer handbag on her and pearl earrings. She then wears white stockings.

Personality: Juliet is a quiet girl. From a distance, she is stands–offish. However, she is somewhat shy but kind. She always tries to be nice to everyone. She is sort've a dreamer and hopeless romantic.

Hero Appearance:

Hero Personality: As Lady Scarlet, she's angelic and carefree

Hero Personality: As Lady Scarlet, she's angelic and carefree. She is much more self-assured and confident. Though, she is also serious about her responsibility as Lady Scarlet.

Relationships:

Sylvia Tremblay: Sylvia is Juliet's closest friend. They met on the second day of school, and now they are best friends. Sylvia always has Juliet's back and is there to assure her.

Adrien Agreste: Adrien is Juliet's crush. Juliet often does photoshoots with him and invites him out to dates as friends.

Trivia: 

-Her mom is japanese, while her dad is french

-Many people think of her as a cold person, when that's not the case

-She dislikes Marinette because of her obsessive behavior

-She was homeschooled since she was 11 due to bullying

-She aspires to be a fashion designer

~In this version of Miraculous, Juliet and Adrien are the holders of the ladybug and cat miraculous respectively.

~Juliet and Marinette may become friends