Stoneheart- Pt. 1

"Please master, the miraculous are not meant to be used for evil..." Nooroo, the butterfly kwami pleaded. He looked fearful.

"Yes, but I must gain that wish... I must find those miraculous!" The kwami whimpered in response, looking down in defeat.

"Your miraculous... reminds me of it's powers."

The kwami gulped. "The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and in return that person becomes your devoted follower!"

"Interesting... Well, if the current guardian is as competent as you say he is, he will send out the miraculous of the ladybug and black cat, won't he...?" There was a malicious undertone to his voice- one that dared someone to stop him.

Nooroo nodded. "Master, wait-"

"Silence." The man lowered his voice. "What better way to lure out the unsuspecting holders than with a super villain?"

Nooroo's head shot up in panic. "But master-"

"Dark wings, rise!" As the man said that, the poor kwami was sucked into the miraculous- a brooch. The man snickered.

"From this day on, the world shall fear the name of... Hawk Moth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliet slowly ate her breakfast of croissants and scrambled eggs. Don't get it wrong, she loved her breakfast. However, it was school she was stressing over. Despite being so excited, she felt doubts on how her peers would accept her.

"Juliet! Are you ready?" Her mom, Machiko Beaumont- a famous fashion designer, called.

"Uh, I'm ready mom!" Juliet stammered, putting her plate in the sink. Her mother tucked a strand of Juliet's hair behind her back.

Juliet frowned. "Dad couldn't even send me off?"

"Your father is a busy man... he's working so he can provide for us, for you." Machiko paused. "Now, do you have your eclairs?" Juliet nodded, smiling.

"Perfect! You look perfect. Absolutely flawless!" Her mother exclaimed, shooing her out of the mansion. "Now go! Wow your classmates!"

Juliet walked into the limo. Juliet sighed nervously. She fiddled with her fingers as her driver, Valeria, looked at her.

"Don't be nervous, Juliet." Valeria assured her. "Your classmates should be nervous instead, seeing they're about to be graced with your presence."

Juliet giggled. "Yes, I suppose."

The driver nodded and turned around, coming to a stop. "Good luck, Juliet."

Juliet turned around, waved to the car then turned back, inhaling. She could do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliet walked into school.

Many students began whispering, as she was pretty famous. They immediately kept quiet as she walked past, however.

Juliet sighed, looking down. 'There are so many students... more than I expected.' The ravenette stopped near a wall as she waited for school to start.

"Hey!"

Juliet turned around, and was face to face with a brunette. Juliet gasped in shock, then quickly calmed herself down. "Hi..?"

"Uh, I'm Sylvia Tremblay. You're Juliet Beaumont, the... model?" The girl asked innocently. "I love your modeling!"

Juliet laughed nervously. "Uh, thank you..." She smiled awkwardly. She wasn't that good with social stuff.