Prologue (Origin)

The boy was looking down at the city, he was on top of a building, his mask covering the upper half of his face as he was eating.

"You're probably wondering who I am. Oh, well it's really not a long story but one I am willing to talk about."

The boy heard the police sirens and stood up, threw the sandwich to the bird next to him and jumped off the roof, swinging alongside the police with his webshooters.

"You see, I was bit by a radioactive spider. From everyone in this world, it chose me and... Well, not only me."

The boy felt a presence next to him and saw Spider-Man swinging right next to him.

Spider-Man:"Any predictions, kid?"

Kid:"Not even one."

The kid said as they swung after the police.

"Yep, that's him. You see way before I was born, a hero named Spider-Man appeared in Queens, the hero was the only thing bringing hope to the kids that were my age once."

Spider-Man and the boy landed on a rooftop, they looked at the bank and saw that the police were taking cover behind their cars.

Kid:"Dibs on Shocker!"

Spider-Man groaned and hit the kid's shoulder.

Spider-Man:"Damn you, Y/N."

"

Herman, also known as Shocker was one of Spider-Man's easiest villain to fight, and the only one I've faced."

Flashback

A 7 year old Y/N was looking at the walls of his room, old articles about Spider-Man were hung everywhere.

"Spider-Man and Green Goblin caused destruction!"

"Rhino nearly got rid of Spider-Man!"

"Spider-Man saved the day again!"

The boy stared in amazement.

Flashback Over

"Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, The Lizard, Electro, Scorpion, The Vulture, Mysterio and more... Spider-Man fought and beat countless off villains."

Y/N pulled his mask up to show Spider-Man his mouth. He then put put his tongue. Spider-Man put his pal on the boy's face and pushed him away, making him lose his balance. Before Y/N could fall, Spider-Man caught his arm.

Spider-Man:"Careful there, kiddo."

Y/N:"You pushed me old man!"

Spider-Man:"I'm not old."

He muttered as he watched Y/N, who pulled his mask back down swing towards the bank. Spider-Man jumped after him and they both landed next to the police force.

"When I first got my powers, Spider-Man thought me how to use them, he became my mentor, a partner, and a father figure... He made me fight."

Flashback

Spider-Man:"Try again."

Y/N clenched his fists and threw a punch to Spider-Man, the hero easily dodged the punch, taking a step back, then swiped Y/N's feet off, making him fall to the ground.