Chapter 2 (Fun with Cage arc)

Noah Burstein was tied to a chair in a basement, he had no idea where he was or why he was there. He looked up at the Mangler, the man was guarding him in case he tried to escape. Noah stayed silent as the Mangler turned at him with a smirk. The Mangler was going to speak, only to be silenced by the noise of footsteps. He heard the voice echoing throughout the basement. His eyes landed.

Noah's eyes landed on the man walking towards him, he had sunglasses and a black jacket, with black pants, shirt and shoes with heels to compliment the outfit with the same color. The man had a smile as he approached Noah.

Man:"Hello, Doctor Burstein."

Noah stayed silent, staring directly into the fearless man's eyes as fear started to get control of him. The man smiled and spoke again.

Man:"You're silent, I respect that. Let me introduce myself."

He said and he put his hand on his chest, looking at Noah with a smirk.

Man:"I am Willis, Willis Stryker."

Noah stared at Willis for a few seconds, then realization hit him, he realized he heard the name before. He knew so well where he remembere it from. Willis nodded when he saw the shock on Noah's face and spoke.

Willis:"You see, Doctor. From my time there, if there's something I remember perfectly, it's you experimenting on Carl."

Noah's eyes widened when he realized what the man was there for. What he wanted him to do all along, the thing the man was aware of was his best and worst creature. Something that haunted him for years and years, it was Like Cage.

Willis raised the knife to his cheek and presses it on his own cheek before speaking.

Willis:"You see, I know the lovely hero of Harlem is your creation."

Noah stayed silent as the two mercenaries, Spear and Mangler looked shocked. Mangler then spoke.

Mangler:"He is what?!"

Willis raised his hand, telling Mangler to stay silent. Mangler listened the man's orders as he spoke again.

Willis:"And I wanted to know, what if, you did it to me?"

Noah stayed silent, making Willis smile and continue.

Willis:"You see, since the day I got out of prison, the thing I hated the most has been Like Cage."

Willis clenched his fist, the noise made by the leather glove was enough to scare Noah. He then continued with a smile.

Willis:"He's just so... So agitating! He's always up on my damn business acting like he's a fucking hero!"

Willis then turned at Noah with a sadistic smile, he slowly approached Noah, waving the knife around.

Willis:"Drugs? Luke Cage is there! Guns? He's there! Bombs? Women? Any damn fucking thing?!"

He threw the knife a millimeter next to Noah's head, making him whimper and close his eyes as he hung his head down. Willis approached the doctor and grabbed him from gus cheeks before raising his head, while pressing his fingers into it, causing pain to the man.

Willis:"In the end, he always beats me and I am..."

The man applied more pressure as he shouted at the man's face, causing him to flinch.

Willis:"So fucking tired of it!"

Willis then pushed the man's head backwards, causing him to lose balance and fall back with the chair. Willis looked at Mangler and gestured him to put the Doctor back up. Mangler did as said and then stepped away.