Chapter 1 (Lantern Arc)

??:"How many times do we have to tell you Jack?!"

The woman shouted at the little boy, the boy had blood all over his hands and some on his face. The kid looked at the woman and covered his mouth, trying not to laugh.

Woman:"What's funny?! Do you find this funny?!"

She shouted and pointed to the ground, the once white carpet was now painted with the blood of the kitten, laying on it, in pain. The little boy chuckled and nodded his head, the woman got angry and raised her hand but before she could hit him, a man caught her hand.

Man:"Come on, honey, don't hit him, he's a kid."

The woman looked at the man, he had a sad smile on his face. The man tilted his head to the right and spoke.

Man:"Please, dear."

The woman looked at her husband and sighed before putting down her hand. She looked at Jack, in front of them and spoke.

Woman:"Go to your room, you're punished."

Jack shrugged and ran to the stairs, the boy quickly climbed them and walked into his room.

The woman looked at the man and shook her head, she then spoke, a little loud.

Woman:"It's the tenth time he does this, everyone is complaining about their missing pets!"

She basically shouted, the man looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows before shouting back.

Man:"He's a kid Martha! He doesn't know what he's doing!"

Martha:"He's a fucking psycho Ryan! We have to teach him some fucking manners!"

Ryan raised his left hand, it was a fist. He clenched it and pressed it on his forehead. Ryan then sat down to the couch and spoke.

Ryan:"I don't know what to do... How to be a parent, I don't..."

Y/N:"Wohoo! That was great, man!"

Y/N jumped a little and messed with Tyrone's hair, because of the height difference, it was hard. Tyrone laughed as he watched the boy struggle to mess his hair. Tyrone then pushed Y/N, making him stumble backwards.

Tyrone:"Thanks man. Worked pretty hard."

Y/N jumped back next to his friend and started making noises while imitating the actions his friend did in his match.

Y/N:"You were like, swish! Three points! Swish, another three! You were like the greatest basketball player there, man!"

Tyrone smirked and shrugged before talking, with a smirk still on his face.

Tyrone:"What can I say, man? They ain't on my level."

He then walked, leaving a excited Y/N behind, Tyrone could feel the boy's excitement from afar. He then stopped and looked at his friend before speaking.

Tyrone:Come man, milkshakes on me."

Y/N nodded and quickly ran next to his friend.

At the milkshake store, Tyrone took all the interest, the store was where a lot of students hang, meaning, he was famous there. Tyrone and Y/N walked to the counter and Y/N spoke.

Y/N:"Hey mister Stan!"

The old man looked at Y/N, he put his glasses back on and smiled before speaking.

Stan:"Hey, kid! You want the usual?"

Stan asked making the boy nod, he then turned to Tyrone who nodded at the old man.