Seven

𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕥

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

THAT night at dinner, Belly invited her date from the other night, Cameron, over for dinner. She couldn't look at Ophelia, too embarrassed over what her friend did and over the fact that Conrad cursed her out for it.

"So Cam," Jeremiah spoke up, "you mind if I call you Cam Cameron?" he asked.

"Yeah man, Feel free. That's funny." Cameron laughed. Ophelia smiled seeing as he's a very sweet boy. She just hopes Belly isn't using him to get over her crush on Conrad because he doesn't deserve that.

"I'm glad you're here Cameron. I know your mom, Denise from the club." Susannah spoke to the boy. "I have heard a lot about you."

"Thank you so much for having me, my mom says hi."

"Cam, have you ever had miyeok-guk before?" Laurel asked. "It's a Korean birthday tradition."

"No. Looks so good. Thank you." the boy took a plate from her.

"Belly told me you're vegetarian, so I didn't put any meat in it." Laurel told him. As Jeremiah began teasing Cameron and Belly, the girls eyes traveled over to the couple giggling across the table.

Conrad was leaning towards Ophelia while the girl giggled. Belly almost gagged when Conrad's hand disappeared under the table and Ophelia jumped and smacked his arm. He had obviously touched her down there and she was blushing.

"Um in fact..." Belly snapped out of her trance when Cameron leaned over and kissed her. She glanced at Conrad to see if he had any reaction but his sole focus was Ophelia who twisted a ring around on his finger.

Steven and Jeremiah began gagging while Ophelia laughed. "Okay okay, Belly's allowed to kiss. But that's it." Laurel teased Cameron.

"Mom, please. No. You're so not funny." Belly said. "No more wine for you, okay?"

"I'm sorry I just don't understand why anybody would want to kiss somebody who once fully shat in the bathtub." Steven tried to anger his sister.

"I was like two years old." Belly defended.

"Two? More like six."

"Shut up Steven."

"Aw I remember that." Susannah spoke up. "God, that feels like a lifetime ago."

"I remember when I visited last summer and you and you," Taylor pointed at Conrad and Jeremiah, "dared him," she pointed at Steven, "to pee in the fireplace, and you stunk up the entire house for days. Do you remember that?" everyone started laughing at the boy.

"I blamed the neighbors cat!" Susannah gasped at the boys.

"We were drunk." Steven tried to excuse his actions.

"On like half a white claw." Belly said. The dinner went on and she kept stealing glances at Conrad and Ophelia.

All the teens made the plan to go to Nicole's party that night. Ophelia was a bit worried about the girl at first being that she's Conrad's past hook up but he's given her enough reassurance to where she doesn't really worry anymore.

Belly and Taylor had been excluding Ophelia since the girl got to Cousins but she was trying not to let it bother her. That is until she heard the two girls talking in Belly's room as they got ready for Nicole's party.

She had a smile on her face as she went to get ready with the two girls. They had offered it to her, both secretly planning to get information about her and Conrad.