The first time you fell vs the first time she fell - Hannah

(the scenes filmed for the tv episode will be in italic)

the first time you fell

You stood beside Jason as Hannah leaned on the desk opposite you as Jason was talking through the scene between the two of you, both of you going over what actions you have to do and in the order,as during Jason that you know what you were doing as he explained what he wanted from the scene emotion wise.

"And like I always say guys if you feel like you need to do something off-script just do it, you know your characters better than me, so in another sense improvise more than follow the script." You both gave him a thumbs up with wide smiles as Jason did the same in return as everyone in the crew returned to their designated places as Jason called for the scene.

You and Hannah sat beside each other on the sofa in the set of Rebecca's office, bodies further apart but legs leaning in toward each other as your knees touched brushed against each other slightly. "Hannah you ready to go?" Jason called from behind the cameras as Hannah sat with her head tilted up getting the tears rolling down her cheeks for the scene.

"Nearly."

"Think of something really sad." You leaned in whispering to her. "Like me leaving." You furrowed your eyebrows at the small smile appearing on her face. "I hate you I saw that smile." Hannah chuckled shoving you slightly away from her.

"Stop distracting me." She lets out a small smirk.

"Sorry." You shyly smile down at your lap.

"Right I'm ready." Hannah brings her head back up as tears pour down her cheeks, your eyes widening in shock how she can cry on cue so quickly like that. Jason calls for action as you and Hannah get into character.

"Rebecca ignore him. I know it's hard but at the end of the day you're this freakishly tall, stunning woman who has a hot best friend, Keeley, and a football team of cute, sweaty boys along with coaches who are fucking bonkers as your family. And he's only got what? A model that's parents were foetuses when he was 10." Rebecca let out a snort of laughter wiping her eyes with the edge of her finger. "And a baby on the way that will bankrupt him at his last breathe. He's a bell-end and a knob, and he's got nothing compared to you. One stupid baby isn't going to make a difference?"

"What about you?" Rebecca sniffled.

"What?"

"You named almost everyone as my family, but you left out yourself. I've got my coaches, the boys, Keeley has my hot best friend, and I will tell her that and she'll never let you forget it, what are you then?"

"Well I can't be the other best friend but of a shit role because I'll be co pared to the hot best friend, I'll be the side-side character, the one that always does first in an apocalypse movie." You smirked making Rebecca laugh.

"So come on then... what are you? Who are you to me if not my best friend?"

"Whatever you want me to be." You smiled shrugging, as a moment of silence past you noticed your eyes trailing down from her eyes to her painted lips. You felt yourself leaning in as you placed your hand on her's that was placed on her thigh. You sighed hanging your head stopping mid-way. "I've left Nate downstairs in the gym, I don't feel exactly safe with my decision." You let out a chuckle but not showing signs of moving from your spot. You finally got up from the spot up felt Rebecca's hand pull you back down.

"Don't you want to know what I want you to be?" You heart raced not knowing what was going to happen as Hannah was going off script. She leaned in placing a hand behind your neck pulling in as she delicately placed her lips onto yours. You leaned your body in towards hers kissing her back as she pulled you into the kiss further. You placed your hand on her cheek brushing your thumb over her tear stained cheek before you parted hesitantly, letting out a small gasp to catch your breathe.

"Woah." You whispered making her chuckle.

"Right we'll stop there ladies that was good, we're just gonna check it over but if we do have to re-film it I want you to do it exactly like that, that was perfect." You both gave him a smile as Hannah's make up artist ran over fixing up her make-up incase of them having to re-film.

"Sorry if I scared you there." Hannah looked over at you.

"Huh?"

"The improvisation, I hope I didn't scare me."

"Oh yeah did." Hannah tilted her head back, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I hope that's not insinuating that I'm-"

"A bad kisser yep." You smirked slightly interrupting her. "Oh it was terrible like the most memorable terrible kiss I've had." You kept giving her a teasing smile hoping it would cover up the pure panic within you.

"I hate you." She chuckled shoving you again slightly as her make-up artist returned back to her chair as she finished with Hannah's make up. "Oh Y/n love. You've got some on my lipstick on you. Come here." She chuckled cupping your face with her on hand pulling your face closer to hers as she rubbed her thumb across the corner of your lips, licking her thumb helping to get the lipstick stain off. "There you go."

"Thanks." God you wished you weren't blushing, because either that or someone had put the radiators in the studio on full blast.

the first time she fell

You and Hannah were doing an interview with the new season, asking each other the set questions for the interview. "Y/n, what was your favourite scene to film in this season?"

"Well that's a trick question because I can't say, spoilers."

"This interview is being released after the season is out, love."

"Oh so I can say it?" You looked over at your media crew as they nodded their heads giving the thumbs up. "I feel bad because we're spoiling it for you." You pointed to the crew filming the interview.

"Is it our kiss scene?"

"You wish." You scoff as Hannah mouth flies open in shock, exaggerating her disappointment. "Right after that shot she told me I was a terrible kisser." You laughed leaning your head back, subconsciously placing a hand on hers.

"Aw I'm sorry I didn't mean it." You pouted at her.

"Take it back please."

"I take it back." You grabbed her chin with your head pulling her face gently toward you. "You're an amazing kisser. Best kiss I have had." You placed a kiss on her cheek. "Love you." You smiled at her sitting back in your seat properly as she squeezed your hand?

"I love you too." God she wished she wasn't blushing, because either that or someone had put the radiators in the studio on full blast.