You're perfect - Hannah

she comforts you after seeing your scars

"Hun you nearly ready to go?" Hannah knocked on the door all dressed up for a fancy meal with some of the cast.

"Yeah nearly just putting my shoes on."

"Let's have a look then." Hannah smirked to herself as she opened the door just as you walked out the walk-in closet with your chosen pair of high heels.

"So?" You smiled, spinning round in a circle with your arms out displaying your outfit. "What do you think?"

"Not much, just about what's going to happen after the meal tonight." She smirked walking up to you placing her hands on either side of your waist.

"I hate you." You chuckled. "Just don't kiss me."

"Do I repulse you that much?"

"No just that I know if I start kissing you I'll never stop."

"What's the problem with that?"

"You know why dipshit, we can't be late again, Brett is still teasing us about the last time."

"I told you that the low v-neck dress was a bad idea." You rolled your eyes as you sat down on your and Hannah's shared bed putting your shoes on.

"Before I forget may I say you look stunning tonight." You hooked your finger into one of her trouser pockets pulling her towards you as you placed a kiss on her cheek. "I love you."

"I love yo-" Hannah stopped mid sentence as her eyebrows furrowed, your's furrowing in return confused of why she stopped. "Babe has one of the dogs scratched your legs again?"

"No why?"

"Well there's a cut on your thigh."

You look down as your heart drops, you hoped the dress would have hidden it. "Oh yeah that it's just a scar I've had for ages."

"I've never noticed it."

"Yeah cause I've been covering it up with make up ever since I met you."

"But that's nearly four years."

"Yeah." You sighed guiltily, and full of shame.

"Why cover it up though?"

"It's from my early 20's and it has a bit of a embarrassing backstory." You smiled slightly ridding up your dress revealing the scar fully.

"What could be so emba- oh."

"Yeah oh."

"Oh sweetheart."

"Hannah it's fine."

"We've been together for nearly four years hun why didn't you tell me about it?"

"Well it's not my proudest moment, we'll moments. I have more on this thigh." You turned round slightly in your spot to reveal the inner of your right thigh. Hannah placing a hand on the top of your thigh her thumb gently brushing over the scars. "It's nothing personal against you. No one knows about it, just me, and you now."

"But your-"

"I'm clean of it now yes, you okay?"

"As long as you are I'm great."

"And you'd tell me if this has bothered you in anyway right?"

Hannah nodded. "You know-" She knelt down on the floor beside the bed putting your last shoe on and tying it up to fit you perfectly as she turned, still kneeling, to face you completely, both hands placed on both of your legs. "I think it's made you more beautiful."

"Really?" She nodded again." You don't see it as a flaw?"

"Hunny to me you have no flaws, to me you're perfect."

"Oh fuck you for being so charming." You smiled.

"Can we not be fashionably late?" She whined standing up between your legs leaning herself up, placing both hands either side of you.

"You're not going to break me this time."

"Dammit!" Hannah sighed pushing herself up as she held out her hand to you as you took it. "You're horrible."

"You'll get over it grumpy." You smirked wrapping an arm round her shoulders as she slid an arm round your waist. "I love you, you know. Thank you for being so... calm and understanding about you know."

"Why wouldn't I be? Hasn't changed a thing."

"Thought you said it made me more beautiful?"

"Oh you're good." She nodded. "Trying to catch me out. Well except from that it hasn't changed a thing."