Movie Night - Rebecca

the team have a movie night in their hotel before the match with Manchester city

You were by the table with food and drinks, filling your glass with some wine as Ted was gathering everyones attention, whilst some of the hotel staff tried helping a screaming Coach Beard with the projector for movie night.

"Right guys so what we thinking Disney or... non-animated movie?" Ted asked the group as he was immediately met with the boys yelling for a Disney movie.

As the boys argued over what movie to watch you handed out everyone a large cup of popcorn. Going across the last row last you leaned down to Keeley's level asking her to save the seat next to hers for you.

You came to the last few seats however some were left spare because of Ted trying to keep the peace between the boys and Beard still screaming at the projector leaving Rebecca sat on her own. "You want some popcorn?" You whispered as she looked up instantly giving you a warm smile that made you feel all tingly inside.

"Ah yes please thank you sweetheart." She grabbed the cup of popcorn, both of your hands brushing slightly as you passes the popcorn over.

"No problem." You give her a warm smile back as you go back over to the food table to get your own snacks as you hear the arguing and screaming from Beard meaning everything had worked out.

You go back over to your designated seat next to Keeley but frown when you see Roy already sitting there. "Don't even start she made me sit here!" He raised his hands in surrender.

"Keeley!"

"Don't be so clingy towards me!" Keeley gives her a slight sarcastic smile. "There's other seats."

"Where?"

"There's one next to Rebecca." She lowers her voice, you and Roy only able to hear her.

"I hate you."

"But you love-"

"Go fuck yourself." You whispered loudly as you walked to the spare seat next to Rebecca. "This seat isn't taken is it?" You squeeze between the empty seat and hers.

"No it's all yours." You swore the smile she gave you seemed like a smirk almost.

"What have they decided on?"

"Some movie called Big Hero 6."

"You've not watched it before?" You furrowed your eyebrows as Rebecca shook her head. "How dare you!" You smirked, but your face fell when you saw Colin turning his head slightly so you could see his facial expressions, as he raised his eyebrows up and down suggestively. After becoming close friends with him, as well as Keeley he knew about your fat crush on Rebecca. You subtly flipped him off as he chuckled to himself turning back around as the movie started.

As the movie started you felt Rebecca reach behind and place her arm behind you resting on the back of the chair, her fingers slightly brushing against your shoulder as you felt your face heat up.  You looked down at your phone when it buzzed with a notification from Keeley.

Keels💗💗💗

Siri play Careless Whisper

You looked behind the chairs to catch Keeley's attention, leaning slightly on Rebecca's arm, as she flipped her off, Keeley smiling smugly back.

The sad part early in the movie started as Rebecca turned her head towards Higgins as he wiped his eyes with his tissue, Rebecca looking stunned as she patted him on the arm, chuckling to herself as she turned to you expecting a similar reaction to hers but was met with a worse sight, mascara running slightly with red tones underneath your eyes as you sobbed heavily.

Rebecca moved her arm behind you to round your shoulders as she pulled you closer to her, leaning you on her shoulder.

As they came half way through the movie Rebecca turned to notice that you had fallen asleep on her shoulder, she hooked round her hand to wipe the dried mascara off your cheek as she turned back to the movie resting her head on top of yours. 

About an hour or so later when the movie finished and the staff turned the projector off and the main lights, one singular thing caught the full team's attention, you remaining asleep on rebecca's shoulder but Rebecca had also fallen asleep on top of you.