Detention

Draco's P.O.V
I am so nervous about detention what if I mess up or say the wrong thing. Why can't someone else be there like Crabbe or Goyle or even Potter himself. If someone else was there I would not be so nervous but I am not that lucky am I. Nope I am not I am going to be alone in a room with her for an hour.
Adora's P.O.V.
I was walking to detention when I started asking myself if I should make a move. Every time I see him I start loving him even more than the last time and I need to know what he thinks about me before I get my hopes up.When I get into detention no one else is their not even Professor Snape. About five minutes after I get their Draco walks in and my heart begins racing.
"Um Snape said we need to start cleaning and he will come get us in an hour" Draco says
"Ok so where should we start" I reply
"I don't know this place is such a mess" he says almost nervously if he is nervous this would be the time to make my move. Ok I just have to breathe I take one step towards him and I bring my lips to his and it feels amazing. Oh my god what am I doing I pull away from him and start to walk off. All of the sudden he grabs my wrist turns me around  and kisses me passionately.
"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that" he says staring in my eyes
I tell him "I do have an idea because I have wanted to do the same exact thing."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that took so long but I hope you enjoyed please vote and comment telling me what you think and leave a funny comment that I like and I will dedicate the next chapter to you