[9] - 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝

*𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ 𝕋𝕆 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝔻𝔸𝕐*

No one's Pov 

It's a Wednesday morning and there's no class as it's a special holiday. A pretty girl with white hair and blue eyes wants to visit someone whom she hasn't seen in a while. She misses his dearly, so she decided to visit him today together with her older brother who has black hair and blue eyes. The brother doesn't really like people, but he wants to go with his sister just to protect her. Once they reached the house the younger sister rang the doorbell.

"I'm coming!!" Someone shouted as he ran up to the door. Once he opened it he was surprised.

"YUI-KUN!!! Hiii I miss you so muchh" She said loudly out of joy and excitement as she jumped onto him and hugged him tightly.

"Ume.. I'm Muichiro..." Muichiro said quietly and awkwardly, the hug was pretty tight and he can't breath well.

"Oh... Sorry Muichiro-san.." Ume said awkwardly and lets go of him.

"I.. See you brought Gyutaro with you..." Muichiro said as he tries to catch his breath.

"Yea it's me, nice seeing you again shorty" The older brother, Gyutaro, said as he slightly smiled.

"Oh? Ume, Gyutaro, It's nice to see you kids again" Muichiro's Dad said softly with a warm smile.

"Hi Mr. Tokito" Gyutaro said. 

"Ah, if your wondering, Yuichiro is upstairs.." Muichiro's Dad said as he points to the stairs.

"Thank you Mr. Tokito!!" Ume said joyfully as she bows down and ran up the stairs. 

Muichiro Pov 

This visit is pretty unexpected... And Ume just ran up the stairs without taking off her shoes... I thought to myself and turned to face Gyutaro.

"So... Wanna take a seat..?" I asked awkwardly knowing that he might kill me.

"Sure I guess.." He replied, surprisingly he was calm.

Yuichiro Pov

I am here on my desk trying to finish a 2-day old assignment that's due tomorrow. The worst part is that it's math...

'I don't get these equations, I am gonna die if I don't get this right...' I thought to myself as I try to do my assignment. After a while, I started to get it until..

"YUICHIRO-SAN!!!" Someone yelled as they kicked the bedroom door.

"MUICHIRO I SWEAR TO- Oh... Hi Ume...-" I said as I turn and realized it was Ume, the person I love.

"I miss you so much..!" She said as she walk up to me and hugged me.

"I.. Miss you too..." I replied softly.

"I heard there were recent cases from your school.. Are you alright..?" She asked me with a concerned look on her face.

"Yea I'm alright, it even has more cases then the previous school..." I said quietly.

"That's true... What if the same murderer from our school is in your school now..?" She said as she lay down on my bed, looking at the ceiling.

I didn't reply to what she said, I can't tell her that I've been killing people from my previous school, she might reject me. I can't tell her Muichiro has been killing people aswell..

'She might think I'm also a killer...' I thought to myself knowing she's the kind of person who would judge people.

"Hey, you wanna come with me and Gyu to the cinema today? We actually bought a 3rd ticket for Kaigaku but he's sick today..." Ume asked as she sits on my bed.

"Yea sure..." I replied softly with a smile, kinda blushing a bit.

"Okay but better change your clothes first, you look like a homeless man..." She said as she slightly giggles.

"Alright..." I said quietly as she leaves the room.

While changing, I start to wonder if Ume does like me... I still kept track of what has been happening in her school, who will confess her, her activities... Just to make sure it's been going alright.

I went downstairs with a white shirt, pants, jacket and a pair of shoes.

"Bye Dad I'm gonna go with Ume..!" I said as I waved goodbye and left together with Ume and her brother.

Muichiro Pov 

'Why can't I go with Genya-san..?' I thought to myself with an annoyed pout on my face.

"Yui is so lucky..." I said to myself quietly.

Author's note: Chapter 9 done..! I just wanna put something about Yui's crush and him here hehe.. (Pic not mine ctto ^^)