Termination

Let's get into it!

First Person POV - Y/n

Classes actually seemed to get easier, even DADA was easier to bear since I spent at least a few nights every week running or planning for the D.A. meetings.

It was motivation that the D.A. was resisting her under her very nose, doing the very thing that she and the Ministry most feared.

It even brought Harry and me closer since we would both spent nights at a time up in the common room planning for meetings and talking about the last practice's events.

"When Neville disarmed Hermione," said Harry and I laughed.

"Or when Colin managed to get the Impediment Jinx...only took him three tries, one in which he almost killed his brother," I said.

"Merlin, I can't believe we're doing it," said Harry, "We've been doing it for weeks now and everyone's better."

"Yeah," I said as Harry flipped through Quidditch schedules.

"I should be grateful that you can control the weather. It would be much harder to navigate Quidditch schedules with unpredictable weather," said Harry and I smiled.

I reached over to grab my coin. Hermione and I had devised this method to communicate the time and date in a more effective way then finding everybody. It was an enchanted set of fake galleons, and I had the master, and I could change the time and date on the galleon which would change it for everyone else.

It was just an extension of the Protean Charm.

"You know what these remind me of?" said Harry.

"No, what's that?"

"The Death Eaters' scars. Voldemort touches one of them, and all their scars burn, and they know they've got to join him."

"Well, yeah, that's where we got the idea," I said laughing.

"Hey don't laugh, I'm slow," said Harry and I laughed again, "Stop it...princess!"

"Hey come on, you stopped calling me that," I replied and he shrugged.

"Princess. Princess. Princess," said Harry and he took out his wand and made pink mist shimmer out of his wand.

"Alright, enough," I said grabbing his wand.

He tried to grab it back and leaned over but I reached farther, causing him to lose balance. He fell on top of me on the couch. He was hovering above, and I froze at how close we both were.

"Um..." said Harry, frozen in spot.

"You wanna get up?" I whispered.

"I don't...I don't know," replied Harry. "I just..."

"Harry, get up," I said, slightly harsh.

He had a girlfriend and whatever this was...whatever I wanted him to do was not what should be done.

"Right, yeah," mumbled Harry and he finally got up and I handed him back his wand. "Sorry, I..."

"It's fine," I said before standing up, "We'll finish planning tomorrow."

I left for my dorm before he could even reply. Just when I thought we were at a good place, this had to happen to make me realize that I was still hopelessly obsessed with him.