dirt

I don't know ...

What my soul want anymore...

Do i still wish to love...

Or get the freedom..

I have been curving for...

______________________________________

" sister"

Nini screamed. She run towards her sister. Taehuyng pushed Yuna which caused her fall on floor. He immediately lifted y/n in bridel style and run towards entrance of his house .nini also run behind him nini taehuyng and y/n sat in back sit and driver started to drive. .

Soon they reached hospital and doctor took y/n for god know what and taehuyng stand their his body was shirving it's not even one day she was discharged and y/n again reached hospital.

" It's all because of you kim taehuyng if anything happens with my sister i will double your consequences . Consequences is already written in your life kim taehuyng but i will double that consequences you will regret taking birth in this world. " Nini screamed that's when taehuyng slapped her and she fell on ground.

" Slut it's all because of you . Why did you said those words to Yuna . You are the one who triggered her . Yuna wanted to slap you but y/n come in between just to save you . And you are saying you will give me punishment i am telling you slut if anything happens with my wife i am giving most painful death . I just let you live more because of y/n . if she will be not their then forget to live anymore. " Taehuyng said while gripping her hair making nini cry in pain .

" So manwhore is saying i am at fault. Did i told you to get a mistress and rape my sister than marry her for the revenge which was not even her fault. She just wanted justice and you just ruined her life . Girls in her age enjoy their life but you just make her life hell " nini screamed

" Shut up " taehuyng screamed

" Why do the truth seems so bitter to you . " Nini said

That's when nurse come and said " what's going on here . Lot of patient are here they are disturbed because of you two . "

They both just stand on their own place while making distance between them. Taehuyng heart was beating so fast . And nini was on the Vera to cry . She can't see her sister like this anymore but do she has any option her sister has done lot of things for her which always make her stop from committing suicides. She has tried to commit sucide lot of time. But always stopped herself . whenever she remember her sister sacrifice.

Time passed 1 hours later

Doctor come out taehuyng and nini both run towards doctor.

" Doctor how is my wife " taehuyng asked

" She is fine it's not deep wound. So she is fine . I am wondering it's not even one day she was discharged she is here again what happened this time." Doctor asked

" Nothing just his mistress tried to kill my sister " nini said

Doctor looked at taehuyng with disgusted eyes. As doctor already guessed about y/n conditions the first time he saw y/n in hospital that Time according to y/n reports she was raped multiple time even she was abused so badly that her whole body was injured. Some of her boan has crack. That time when doctor told this to taehuyng he trought taehuyng will complain in police about this but what taehuyng said to doctor it's was confirmed it's taehuyng who did these things with y/n .

"Taehuyng just said: isn't it's normal to have sex . "

That day doctor was really disgusted by taehuyng words. He has seen sometime how taehuyng always treat y/n . But do he has power to say anything against him no he don't have any power . He studied 9 years just to become doctor here so he just don't want to risk his job. So he stayed silent.

Taehuyng didn't anything to nini he just said : "can i meet my wife . "

" Sure you can meet her . She is sleeping now because of medicine dose so don't wake her up. She will be discharged till night so you can take her home today" doctor said

" Thanks doctor" said nini

Nini and taehuyng they both entered inside the room where y/n was . Taehuyng wanted to sit beside y/n but before he could do that nini was fast enough to sit beside y/n . So taehuyng just left from their he give two sisters some privacy.

Taehuyng reached home just to meet angry Yuna . Who was screaming on all workers but no one was listing to her as their master only told them to listen to his wife beside that he didn't said about anyone. So yuna was making apple juice while screaming at all workers.

Taehuyng reached in kitchen and saw whole kitchen was mess as Yuna know nothing about cooking. Still she used to talk crap about y/n food . Taehuyng was so angry but for baby he controlled his anger .

" Baby what are you doing" taehuyng said

" Shut up you pushed me for that slut did you forget" yuna screamed

" But baby i did that to save her you know her sister can tell everything to my parents than my parents will tell everything to media and your career will be distroyed even you are pregnant you will be taking break for year till than your demand in market will be less and if you got in scandal like having affair with married man than your all career will ge ruined after returning no one will hire you . Even if i hire you in my company still your ads will be not likely. " Taehuyng said to Yuna .

" Oh my god how can I be so stupid to not understand this . I am sorry baby i didn't understand you . I through you fell for that slut . " Yuna said while hugging taehuyng

" Baby those maid's are not listing to me tell them to do want i said " Yuna said

" Baby they are my parents maid not mine so i can't order them but yeah you have to control your anger in front of them . Never order and hurt y/n so they can listen to you . " Taehuyng said and Yuna nodded her head

" All workers from now on cook for Yuna do her laundry also " taehuyng said all workers nodded.

No worker has power to go against him as he is someone so powerful to them he can make them disappear without knowing anyone.

Time skip

Y/n is at home and nini is in her hostel now . Y/n still don't know what going on inside nini head but whatever nini want to do is just for her sister.

Y/n was laying on bed after eating her dinner. Y/n has noticed soya behaviour towards taehuyng but she didn't said anything. As she don't care about taehuyng business anymore. She was laying that's when taehuyng come inside y/n room after making Yuna sleep. He lay beside y/n putting his hand on her body .

" Baby how are you feeling" taehuyng asked

Y/n just hummed in response. Taehuyng kissed her head and said
: Baby don't worry once the baby will be born I will leave that Yuna than we will live happily .

" Taehuyng do you think i care about Yuna leaving or not . Do still think i am in love with you and want you start family with you . Then you are wrong did i told you to stop talking with Yuna . No right because i really don't care about your business anymore. I am just here so my sister could be safe . You know it already . I don't know why you are acting like you don't know this .. you know when you told me about abortion i was so happy or else i would have been killed myself for baring that dirt inside me . The result of rape inside me " y/n said

That's what make taehuyng angry and he just grabbed her jaw and said: i see bitch you are talking too much my child is dirt to you than see how you gonna bear my child now ...

______________________________________

Follow vote comments share .....

Please support my YouTube channel link is in my bio