pain

You will not know the price of gem until you loss them...

______________________________________

Taehuyng: Yuna what are you doing

"Oh baby it's nothing i am just asking how is she . I know it was my mistake to bully her . Y/n said she has relished that she comes between us and she will divorce you now . So get the divorce papers ready . " Yuna said while smiling.

" What the fuck and who is she to decide the divorce. Yuna go in your room i have very important thing talk with this   bitch . " Taehuyng said

" No what happened with you . Taehuyng you said she is not ready to divorce you now when she is ready you are saying no . Taehuyng just divorce her now . I can't tolerate this . If you divorce her now than we can get married till next month and my belly will be not visible that time. I will look beautiful in my wedding gown " Yuna said 

Yuna said with dreamy eyes..as we all know during pregnancy woman mood are on another level . So Today she feel bad for y/n and come to talk with y/n to leave taehuyng and y/n said she is ready if taehuyng say yes....

"Yuna go in your room it's not your place to ask me to give my wife divorce. " Taehuyng said while clenching his first .

Whatever i am doing for this bitch and here this bitch is planning to leave me .

"Taehuyng what do you mean i am no one to come between you and your wife . Have you gone mad I am going to become the mother of your child " Yuna said i anger .

" Yuna my father is heart patient. Just few day ago he had surgery if i plan to divorce her and marry you now i will lost my father. You know how much i love my family " taehuyng said

That's it Yuna anger got triggered and she slapped y/n so hard while saying
" Bitch what have you done with his parents that they only want you not me . " She screamed

Y/n hold her cheek with straight face while taehuyng eyes turned red and he pulled Yuna with him outside the room well he was only in towel when he was going to his room soya was doing her work she saw his god like body . which was hard to resist. She rubbed her thighs together. It's was hard for her to not aproch taehuyng. She wanted to aproch him but he was having his wife his mistress at same time well his wife was not the problem as everyone know his wife don't care if he has affair or not but his mistress will kill everyone who will look at him .

On the other side taehuyng closed the door pushing Yuna in her room .

" What the fuck taehuyng. What are you doing" Yuna

" I am warning you Yuna stop just stop going near y/n or who know how much you will face " taehuyng said

" What do you mean how much i will face " Yuna said

" Yuna I mean don't even bully a person till that person becomes Devil " taehuyng said

" Are you afraid taehuyng" Yuna asked

" Yuna i don't want to ruin my career because of you . If you keep doing this than i will have not other option rather than abortion this baby and breaking up with you " taehuyng said

" What no taehuyng please don't do this " Yuna said

Finally this bitch come on her line .

"I will not just stay away from her she is dengerous also you are pregnant what if she harm you . " Taehuyng said

" Oh i will not i know you care for me . Just don't leave or i will be distroyed you know i can't abort the baby i have some complications and even if i give birth without you how will I be able to handle our child alone " said Yuna

Taehuyng just smirked while knowing finally yuan is in control now .

After that taehuyng went to his company as it's been month he didn't checked on his company.

Night time y/n has eaten her dinner already she is sleeping..Yuna can't fell asleep without taehuyng now as she is pregnant it's become her habit to stay with taehuyng. So she is waiting for him . Y/n not allowed to step out from room .

Taehuyng come at home after long day . He Today remembered how y/n used to handle his all work alone and he used to make out with his girlfriend so he was missing y/n way too much ...

He comes home just to see Yuna waiting for him but their was no y/n but he remembered he has forbidden her from coming out from the room . Yuna saw him she run towards him but he stopped her while saying he want to fresh up. But in reality he want to check weather y/n is waiting for him or not . He went inside his room just to see y/n was sleeping soundly . tear scaped from his eyes. His heart pained how much she hate him now . He just want you back he went towards her and sleep beside her and slept hugging her on the other side Yuna cried whole night while waiting for him . Now she feel like she is just side chick but she can't even leave taehuyng now as she has fallen so hard for now . From one years she and taehuyng has been spending time together that now it's hard to not love taehuyng. The care taehuyng showed her in this year she just can't forget him . She want him for herself.

Next morning taehuyng woke up earlier as he has to go for work their are lot of pending work . He didn't tried to wake y/n up . He felt in power after locking y/n in room he feel like now she can't leave him .. only Maya can come inside room for y/n food and for giving her bath and changing her clothes. As y/n can't do these alone.

Taehuyng went out from room without checking on Yuna as he was walking near the Yuna room he heard scream he immediately walked inside just yo see Yuna crying while holding her stomach.

" Taehuyng you finally come. My belly hurt so much ahhhh i can't with it " Yuna said while crying

______________________________________

Vote  follow comment

Please support my YouTube channel the link is in my bio