Box Maze

Seven the Rabbit x SG Warehouse Employee Reader

“Goddamn this warehouse is large!” Y/N said annoyingly. It's their first day on the job, and it's already infuriating them. There's just so many boxes and the labeled boxes they're looking for are sometimes hidden deep in the metallic shelves. Plus, rumor says that there's a bright and strange colored creature roaming around here every night. But there's no other jobs that they could take and ended up here.

Y/N takes out some boxes to rearrange them when suddenly, one of the boxes fell over to the ground, which made Y/N flinch. They climbed down the forklift and tried to take the box but… it grew ears! And legs! Hands! “WHAT THE-?!” Y/N screamed. The box has a ':3' drawn over it. The Lesser Box stares at Y/N.

“Uhh… Hello?” Y/N tried to converse with the Lesser Box. He stayed silent. But a few moments later, the Lesser Box starts running away. “H-Hey! Wait!” They then run after the Lesser Box, wherever he's going.

Lots of running later, Y/N stopped for a moment to catch air. He led them into a dark room where not even a single thing can be seen. The lights then turned on, revealing a kiddy playground. The Lesser Box then eventually comes out of his box and reveals himself to be a short anthropomorphic rabbit.

“Hello new friend!” He said to Y/N with a friendly wave. “The name's Seven, and this is my house! The playground!” Seven huh? What an odd name. But his 'house' looks a little… run-down. “Well uh… Hello Seven. I'm Y/N.” They said nervously, not sure if they're going to trust a literal humanoid rabbit.

“Anyways, I'm kinda bored y'know. And my ball was confiscated by the staff! The SG executives are meanies >:(" Seven said grumpily, crossing his arms with a visibly angry face. “Why did they confiscate your ball?” Y/N asked him. He continued to cross his arms angrily as he answered their question. “I accidentally hit a portrait in the gallery, causing it to fall over and one of the executives caught me and took my ball away!”

Y/N starts to feel bad for him for some reason. They put their hand on Seven's shoulder and tried to reassure him. “Well, I'm sure they'll give it back to you soon! I mean, I guess you can play with me.” Seven's face suddenly lit up and smiled at Y/N. “Really? Yay! Let's play hide and seek!” He said happily. Y/N suddenly remembered that they still have work to do, but they'll feel bad just turning down Seven's request right after they said that they'll play. “Alright. But only one round. I still have work to do. Where will we play? In your house?”

“In the box maze!” He said excitedly as he left the playground. He probably meant the warehouse. Y/N gets it, the warehouse is truly a box maze. They sighed and followed Seven. “I'll hide and you'll seek! If you find me, I'll give you a prize! If you didn't, then no prize for you!” He giggled. “Now, close your eyes and count one to ten while I hide!” Y/N did what Seven said and started to count. They can hear Seven's running footsteps, he sounds extremely fast.

“... nine, and ten! Ready or not, here I come!” Y/N warned Seven. It suddenly got quiet, too quiet. They start to scout around the warehouse, this maze of boxes. It would be pretty hard to find him since he could fit in boxes, and there are millions of boxes here. “Maybe I should check every box possible.” Y/N said to themself.

They start to shake and open every box that looks suspicious to them, and not even a single one they found. Y/N is starting to get impatient, but they can't just topple over the whole warehouse for a humanoid rabbit playing games. Who knew what the company could've done to them?

“Hehehe!”

They can suddenly hear giggles around them. It's probably Seven taunting them. They then realized they hadn't checked the uppermost parts of the shelves, so they started to use the forklift to bring down the boxes from above. “Ugh, I hate this box maze- I mean, the warehouse.” Even Y/N thinks this place is truly a box maze. Endless hallways of boxes, who knows what's in those damned boxes.

Y/N was about to give up when suddenly, Seven showed up. He's over one of the high parts of the shelves. “Peekaboo!” Seven taunted them before leaving. “Hey!” Y/N exclaimed, driving towards the place where he is. But when they got there, he's nowhere to be found!

“AARGH!!” Y/N is about to lose it. Is he just messing with them? They shouldn't have decided to play with him, he's already annoying them a lot. “Are you ready to quit?” Seven taunted them again. “But you won't have a prize if you did!”

“This maze sure is frustrating.”

Y/N never gave up and tried to look everywhere. They're too curious to know what the prize would be, and they still don't understand, they'll feel bad if they quit already.”

“My other friends live around this area too y'know! Maybe you should go meet them someday!”

Seven starts to talk about the stuff happening with him and his other friends in this company, possibly another way of taunting Y/N.

“This company is run by a lot of meanies. Thankfully I've got Twelve on my side! Maybe I'll introduce you to her later!”

Y/N agrees with his first statement. This company is run by corrupt businessmen. All of the executives here are unforgiving, can't say the same to the regular employees though. Y/N kept running around opening boxes while Seven continued to talk.

“Hopefully you won't meet Four! You'll hate him!”

Y/N had another idea, what if they also go investigate some of the rooms? They felt like a genius thinking that. They then enter the rooms that were connected to the warehouse but for some odd reason, Seven's talking is not going any louder or quieter.

“We also got Five! He's a nice guy but scary too y'know! Twelve says he kills people but I dunno!”

The rooms are pointless, they still can't find him in them. They have already opened almost every box, and they still can't find him! How is that possible?

“Then we got Ten! They might be annoying though. They cry a lot, like a baby.”

“You look tired Y/N. Maybe you should rest.”

“Ughh just show up already…” Y/N fell onto the ground, and blacks out. They're just so dizzy. Seven is too good at this. Fine, he win.

Y/N opened their eyes, seeing themselves back in the playground, lying on some sheets on the ground with a single pillow and a blanket. “...what happened?” They asked softly. “Oh, Y/N! You're finally awake! I'm sorry about that. My game hurt you!” Seven's ears lowered and his face frowned. Y/N reaches onto Seven's head and pats him. “It's okay. I'm just bad at it I guess.” His ears suddenly went up and his face lit up and looked at Y/N. “Y'know what? Even though you didn't win, here's the prize! Because we're friends now!”

Seven handed Y/N a… $5000 paycheck?! Where did he get this?! “You might be wondering where I got that, I stole it from Mr. Von's desk while he wasn't looking lol!” Wow. Well now Y/N has to hide it or else they'll get their head cut off. “Well, this being the prize is totally worth it. I really need money.”