Rubatosis (part 1)

Five x Graphic Designer Reader (part 1)

Finally, done with designing this stupid logo. I still have another logi to design soon. Sigh… Whatever. I'll just submit this to Kay and go home.

Y/N then did what they had to do. After that, they picked their briefcase up and left their office room. There are still some people in the office. They look at their watch, it's 5:20 in the afternoon. “So much for designing a logo. Imma get a drink before I go home.” They then walked over to the vending machine and bought a can of orange juice, and proceeded to drink it all in one sitting.

“Hmm…” Y/N suddenly had a plan. They wanted to explore the office more before they go home. It's not like anyone from home misses them anyway. They decided to go to the gallery, although they might want to be quiet since the Broodmaster could be anywhere in there.

They walk down the stairs and into the gallery. As expected, it's covered in painty webs. “Uhh why did I do this again?” Y/N asked themself. They can hear the icky sounds of crawling from above. The Broodmaster can find them anywhere. There's no shelter or anything, except for a few rooms. The crawling is getting louder, Y/N is starting to get anxious. They can feel that paint is dripping onto their H/C hair.

It's getting louder every step they make, they're starting to sweat bullets when suddenly, someone grabbed them into a room.

“Shhh… Stay calm… Don't make a sound…” The person that grabbed them whispered into their ear as he shut their mouth with his robotic hand. They looked outside the room, and there's the Broodmaster who came from behind them. They can hear their own heartbeat from extreme anxiety, it's unsettling.

“I-Is he gone?” Y/N asked the person who just saved them. He removes his hand from their mouth and looks at them. “I think so.” He said. But something made Y/N blush right after he said that. Here we go again. Thinking that someone's voice sounds hot.

“Hey, thanks for saving me back there.” They said softly. The robot smiled softly at them and lowered his eyelids. “No problem. Mind if I… get your name, darling?” Darling?! Y/N blushes again. “Ah- W-Well… The name's Y/N. You?” “We're not allowed to say our real names, just let's just say that my name is Five.” Five huh? They felt as if someone had mentioned a robot named Five before.

“It's pretty dangerous to try and go back there. He's still roaming around.” Five said concerningly to Y/N. “But where else can I stay?” Y/N asked him. “Well… You can stay at the mascot area if you want~” Mascot area? Now that's a place Y/N hasn't explored yet. “Sure thing!” They said excitedly. Five then took their hand and started leading them into the so-called mascot area.

They're so pretty. Someone like them shouldn't be killed by someone like that wretched Broodmaster. Five thought to himself, directly towards Y/N, who is playing cards with the other mascots, Six and Three. He sighed deeply and continued. I want to know more about them~ But… I'm just a lifeless and soulless robot. I shouldn't feel this way…

“Hey, don't you have a family to go home to?” Six asked Y/N while they played cards. “Yeah, but they probably don't even care. Doubt that they even want me back.” They replied. “What do you mean? They don't love you??” Three asked them worryingly. “Look, I'll be fine. I'll just stay for one night here aight?” The two stayed silent but they nodded and they continued with the game.

Y/N saw Five leave his seat, so they called him. “Hey! Where are you going?” Five stopped and looked at Y/N, smiling softly and lowering his eyelids. “I'll just get us a drink.”