Rubatosis (part 2)

Five x Graphic Designer Reader (part 2)

Y/N came a bit late today at work, but for some odd reason when they went to their desk, their bitchy manager wasn't even anywhere to scold them. “Must be late or even absent or something. Whew!” Y/N sighed in relief. They're just so done with being scolded over and over again whenever they're late. It's finally peace for them.

While they were working, their heartbeat suddenly stung their ears. “What?” Y/N gasped. Their heartbeat lowered. Heart problems again. Ugh I have to go see a doctor somehow.

It's the end of their shift and they haven't spotted Kay anywhere. He must be absent, which is a good sign for Y/N, but now they don't even know who to pass the logo to. “Eh, I guess I'll just send them to Lei. She's nice enough to see my overdue designs.”

Y/N was about to leave the building but then they thought of something. Hm, I kind of wanna go back to the assistant lounge. They thought. They just stood there for a while before going back in and trying to find a way in the lounge.

“This is weird. The hallway towards that place has all its lights turned off. What happened here?” Y/N whispered to themself. They look around, everything's the same, but it's quiet, too quiet. The only thing they can hear now is the unsettling sound of their heartbeat.

“Alright, calm down Y/N. They're probably just sleeping or something.” They took a deep breath and entered the lounge. It's also dark and no one's there. The cards that Three, Six, and Y/N played yesterday are still there somehow. But, what's even more weird… “Eugh! What's that stench??” Y/N sniffed around, it smells like it came from the kitchen.

Y/N rushed into the kitchen, but it's so dark, but the stench just got stronger so it might have come from there. Y/N tried looking for the light switch and once they flipped it… Something horrifying met their eyes.

“What? What??” The withering corpse of Six, underneath a pool of blood, is what they saw. It looks like her head was chopped, and there was a hole in their stomach. Their heartbeat began to ring in their ears again and started to feel sick from what they just saw. They quickly ran into a sink and threw up.

“I-I don't understand… Six is just a doll with… lithium inside! Yet… It felt like she was a real person…” Y/N murmured and then they cried. “Five. Where's Five?” Y/N moved away from the sink and ran out of the kitchen and out of the lounge, anxious that Five might be next. But there's something that they don't know.

But then, someone touched their back. “AGH!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME-”

“Hey hey! Calm down! It's me!”

A familiar female voice spoke up. Y/N looked up and it was just Lei. What's she doing here though? “M-Ms. Lei?” Y/N cried and hugged her. Their heartbeat's loudness slightly decreased, somehow finding comfort near her.

“What happened here? Why's Six-”

“Ah, Something terrible happened around this area and yes it was Six.” Lei replied while patting Y/N at the back. “We don't know what or who killed them, the executives just decided to leave their body there. This area then became off limits to everyone even the executives can't enter. We weren't supposed to be here.”

Y/N continued to cry. But then, they thought of something. Maybe she knows what happened to Kay. They're not even supposed to care, but they just felt curious. “Mr. Kay, what happened to him? Is he absent?”

“Kay? Huh, now that you said it, he might be. I never saw him around.” Lei replied. So not even she knows what happened to him. This is weird. I wonder if that's even true. He's never absent.