Chapter 38

After the rain subsided, they thought of going out to find supplies, otherwise they would have to wait to starve to death.

After several people summed up, Yu Jianguo recommended Chen Cheng to them.

Yu Jianguo led the way the whole way, starting at night, it was dark and easy to do things, and they took turns paddling. After driving out of the community for a long distance, Shen Xun found that there were many people who thought like them on the water, and everyone was walking towards the Hengguang Building.

"We have to hurry over," Yu Jianguo changed places with Shen Xun after he finished speaking. It was time for Shen Xun to paddle. Shen Xun and Chen Cheng were on the left and right, and Yu Jianguo directed the direction for the two.

"It's good to be young," Huang Weiguo looked at Shen Xun and Chen Cheng. After a few rounds, Shen Xun and Chen Cheng were still full of energy, and they didn't hear them shouting that they were tired.

There is also Sun Jiahong, he and Sun Jiahong are a team, and his hands are still shaking. If he can't keep up with Sun Jiahong's speed, the kayak will deviate from the direction.

Shen Xun and Chen Cheng were almost paddling out, and they were the only group that stood out among the crowd of kayaks, passing one after another on the water with lightning speed.

Chen Cheng was amazed at Shen Xun's physical strength, Shen Xun looked younger than a girl, Chen Cheng immediately suppressed this idea, he remembered when Shen Xun lifted a dead body with one hand.

The gesture of throwing it down was like throwing a broken sack that weighed nothing.

The two rowed for more than 20 minutes before Huang Weiguo and Sun Jiahong got on.

"Over there, go around the building in front and go behind," Yu Jianguo said excitedly, and after more than an hour, he finally arrived.

Sun Jiahong and Sun Jiahong both speeded up, and after bypassing the building, they saw a circular shopping mall. The shopping mall was built so high that Shen Xun reckoned that even if the rain stopped, it would not be possible to submerge it.

it.

The glass window of the building had been shattered. Several people drove the boat to the window. Chen Cheng climbed up first, while Yu Jianguo and Sun Yuanchao supported him below.

Chen Cheng pulled them up one by one. The last one was Yu Jianguo. He handed over the rope of the kayak first. After he came up, several people worked together to pull up the kayak.

"Just put it here, let's go," several people found two empty shelves and hid the kayak behind them.

"The food is on the 28th floor, the clothing is on the 29th floor, and the 30th floor is full of restaurants," Yu Jianguo said to several people, telling them what floor they needed later on.

The few people who were still on the 17th floor started to climb the stairs. Only Shen Xun and Yu Jianguo had flashlights. Together, they went to the supermarket on the 28th floor, equipped with flashlights, and then dispersed to find supplies.

Conserving her energy, no one said a word, and she climbed the stairs in a muffled voice. Shen Xun glanced sideways at Chen Cheng. She had always thought that Chen Cheng was a cool guy who was indifferent and quiet, but just now she knew that he was an aphasia.

Several people came to the 28th floor and walked straight to the supermarket. The gate of the supermarket had been damaged, and the glass on many counters was also broken.

Before entering, a few people heard voices outside the door, "Let's go, go in first."

Yu Jianguo walked in front with a flashlight. There were not many people in the supermarket, so they went to the tool sales area first, and they made an appointment to meet in 50 minutes after they were equipped with a flashlight.

"Shen Xun, come with us," Sun Jiahong called to stop Shen Xun. There were too many people here, and she was afraid that Shen Xun would be in danger by himself.

Chen Cheng had already left. He and Sun Yuanchao were in a group. They both wanted to take similar things, so they hit it off right away.

Yu Jianguo, Sun Jiahong, and Huang Weiguo planned to act together.

Shen

Xun shook her head and smiled brightly, "I'm very good," Sun Jiahong looked at her thin arms and legs, powerless, and wanted to persuade her again, but Shen Xun had already disappeared. After staying away from a few people, Shen Xun went to the window and took out the binoculars to look down. There were several black spots in the water, which were inflatable kayaks, and they all came to this shopping mall to find supplies.

Putting away the binoculars, Shen Xun walked to the seed area. The current seeds can still grow, and they are still good. When the extreme cold comes, these will freeze to death, and those that can survive are all mutated.

Shen Xun packed all the seeds on the shelf into his bag, and when he reached out, there was actually room for everything. After collecting the seeds, Shen Xun found the food area.

There is a wall full of hot pot base ingredients, sour soup fish base ingredients, all kinds of base ingredients, and delicious dishes that can be cooked with water. Unfortunately, I have already stocked up the amount of several chain supermarkets before.

Leave a way for others to survive, Shen Xun found more than 20 packages of his favorite base materials and packed them into the space.

Walking forward with the flashlight on, when Shen Xun saw something he liked, he put it in his backpack and let the backpack bulge up, otherwise they would think she didn't take anything later.

Just wandering around for a while, Shen Xun has already met several waves of people, and the situation is not bad. After all, this is only the seventeenth day of the heavy rain.

There is always rice noodles without food.

When passing by the shelves of milk tea powder and ice cream powder, Shen Xun packed a few packets and put them in his backpack.

"Tsk," the two passed by Shen Xun, and when they saw her pretending to be something, they both sneered.

Shining a flashlight, Shen Xun was about to go up to the 29th floor to have a look. She wanted to get some extreme cold clothes for Laifu. For Laifu's body type, children's clothes should be just right.