Chapter 174 Resting For Fifteen Minutes

The truck swayed out of the city b base, Shen Xun listened to the honking horn, and looked at the dozen or so trucks following behind.

In this rescue mission, more than 300 people went to the city b base, and there were still many unknown risks on the road, these 300 people.

These people are lucky to be able to survive half of them safely and reach City F.

Many survivors seem to understand the long-honking horn, and their hearts are extremely heavy.

Outlining the pistol in his pocket with his fingertips, Shen Xun traced its shape little by little, and his heart calmed down.

The rescue team drove for more than an hour, and Shen Xun looked at the cleared road ahead through the car window. It seemed that the base in city b received the call for help from city f for the first time.

It has already been decided to help, the road leading to the f city base should have been cleared recently.

Looking towards the mountain in the distance, Shen Xun searched for Laifu's figure in the forest. Laifu must be following the rescue team.

Regarding Laifu not eating until now, Shen Xun is not panicked at all, there are so many alienated beasts in the mountains and forests.

According to Laifu's temper, if it is hungry, it will definitely hunt and kill alienated beasts to fill its stomach.

If it can't beat it, it will turn around and run away. The more the car drove forward, the more difficult the road ahead became, the body bumped up, Shen Xun put on his seat belt.

Two hours later, there was a burst of snoring in the carriage, and many survivors were already asleep. Shen Xun opened his backpack and reached for a water cup.

Just lifting the lid in the backpack, Shen Xun added half a cup of ice cubes into the glass, and the ice cubes melted half quickly when they touched the warm water in the cup.

Shen Xun picked up the cup and drank several sips, feeling refreshed all over.

The temperature in the carriage soared sharply, Shen Xun pushed open the window, and the hot breath outside the window blew in, making it even hotter all of a sudden.

"Squeak...".

The truck stopped, "Everyone, rest on the spot for fifteen minutes," a male voice came from the loudspeaker in the car.

The car door opened at the sound, and all the survivors stepped out of the car to breathe. Shen Xun took out his watch and checked the time, it was exactly noon.

The sun was stronger than ever, and the truck was parked under the scorching sun, and the interior of the car was even hotter.

Taking off the peaked cap, the cap was wet with sweat, Shen Xun took out a face towel and wiped the sweat from his hair.

Soldiers who drove all gathered

I bought a piece, moved a few stones to sit in the shade, took out the canned lunch, and a few people ate it very quickly. After all, the rest time is only fifteen minutes, and now I don't know when I can eat at night if I am not full.

There was a burst of fragrance in the air. Some people cooked instant noodles, some people exchanged some ready-to-eat pancakes in the base, and some people ate self-heating small hot pot.

Those who can eat some flavorful food are basically those very powerful teams. Most of the survivors eat compressed biscuits and sweet potatoes.

Shen Xun took out the pancakes from his backpack. The pancakes were filled with pork stuffing. These pancakes had dissipated their smell before, but they were still very fragrant even though they were bitten down.

But in the small hot pot instant noodles, the aroma of pancakes is almost negligible, and I was only half full in the morning.

Shen Xun ate four pancakes in a row, but he didn't dare to drink more water, after all, there were too many people in the carriage.

Since the color of the pancakes looked like mud, Shen Xun had already received pitiful looks from several people.

Facing the window, Shen Xun swallowed the last bite of pancake.

Fifteen minutes passed quickly, the horn sounded in the car, and everyone got on the car.