Chapter 196 Backed By Alienated Forest

Blood spit out from the mouth, and the man's body limp and fell down.

Taking advantage of the two seconds that the giant python was in a trance, several people joined forces and even used the spar knife, and slashed at the giant python, puff puff puff.

The body of the giant python was disassembled into several sections by several people, but the broken python body was still swinging vigorously on the ground.

After dealing with the giant python, several people were obviously unable to do what they wanted, and they all sat down and rested on the spot.

A few minutes later, there was another sound in the forest, and everyone looked in the direction of the sound like a frightened bird.

Don't bring another monster like this, then they are going to explain it here today.

The green plants were shaking, and everyone stood up one after another, "Who is where?"

There was vigilance in the eyes of several people.

The tall bushes were still shaking, and after a while, a team of twenty or so people came out of the bushes.

Shen Xun's eyes were on the man leading the team in front of him. This man looked familiar, and he seemed to have killed him in his previous life.

With a smile on his face, the man looked at Shen Xun and the sick and weak. With a smile on his face, the man looked around, and finally set his eyes on the white-haired man.

"You are the captain," the man chatted with the white-haired man.

The hair man pointed to the back with embarrassing eyes, indicating that he had found the wrong person.

Soon the nine supernatural beings also discovered the situation here, "Who are you?"

When the eyes of the leaders of the two sides met, the man took the initiative to smile and chatted with the captain of the ability team, as if the embarrassing scene that happened just now was an illusion.

They are from the base in city j next door, and they also came here after receiving a signal for help from city f.

During the conversation, the man accidentally slipped his mouth, and there were organized personnel from large and small nearby bases to enter this alienated forest.

Shen Xun listened from the side, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, the rescue of the survivors in City F was fake, but the robbery was real.

After all, City F is backed by an entire forest of alienation. In terms of genetic medicine research, City F is far ahead of many bases.

Even her spawning ability was obtained through continuous research on these alienated plants.

So many large and small bases have come to this muddy water, and things are even more interesting. Originally, she thought it was only the city b base.

Now it seems that there is still a tough battle waiting for her.

The men's squad took another route, they were in

In the central area of ​​the forest, what I encountered was a black vine. In a team of more than a hundred people, only twenty or so people survived in the end.

Shen Xun's eyes froze when he heard this. What they met was Xiao Hei, but according to Xiao Hei's character of vengeance, it is estimated that it has already chased them, and it will not stop until these people are killed.

Shen Xun's eyes struggled, she still wanted to go to F City to get something first, but before she could make a decision, there were rustling sounds from all around.

"Team...captain," the girl who controlled the water trembled and stuck to the man's body, looking around in horror.

The flame ability was activated, illuminating the surrounding area, but when he saw the surrounding things clearly, his body couldn't help but tremble.

Black vines wrapped them inside, and the vines were covered with spikes up to two meters long, and the spikes slowly pushed towards the people in the middle.

The flame in his hand was thrown out in an instant, but it was extinguished immediately when it hit the black vine, "Captain...".

Encountered a monster that was even more difficult to deal with than that thing just now, if their strength was still at its peak, there would definitely be no need for the captain to take action.

Several people looked at the captain expectantly.