The start of JCPENNY

A/N: Hey guys whaddup??? So i really like how the story last ended and i think i might end it for good... soooo sorry. but i really think thats ALL A LIE! Sorry i really wanted to say that lol. im thinking of making a youtube channel but my mom wont let me! UGH PARENTS... She doesnt even know i have this though sooo.......... yeah. But now that im on summer break then i will update alot faster!!! And today im updating on my laptop so yay i can bold, italisize, and yeah lol... sooo im already up to 100 words so bye peeps! Stay cloudy!!!!!

Im gonna start having a song for each chapter sooo the top bar ahs the song

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

ENJOY ZE CHAPTAH!

NOW JULY 15

~JC'S POV~

Todays the day. Im goinng to ask jenn out. Oh god. Im so scared. I havent seen her in a couple days so i hope she is free. ive asked andrea and she says that jenn and her have been really busy with youtube videos, their new apartment, and AwesomenessTV. I personally think its all junk. Kian and andrea hang out alll the time. is jenn ignoring me? noooo she wouldnt do that. plus after Kian said that andrea told him that jenn told andrea that se liked me. ugh this is so hard. BOOOOOO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~JENNS POV~

"you have to tell him soon jenn" andrea said to me. "yeah yeah i kmow but i just can ja know? its too hard." "well your going to hang out with him tonight. He just texted saying "hey wanna hang tonight?"" Ugh what if he wants this to be a date? i thought. "Fine ill go." " YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JCPENNY!!!" Andrea screamed. (A/N i ship JCPENNY HARD. like omg OTP.)

Later that night

JCS POV

I pull up to her house and knock on her door at about 7:30. She immediately opens looking beautiful in her red beanie, red white and plad long sleeve around her waist, her black vans, her red skinny jeans and her white shirt that says "Im not wierd, Im special edition." on it in red, my JC merch btw. "Nice shirt haha." i say. "ohhh... sorry ill go change." she says while blushing."no no its adorable." She blushes even harder and looks down. i start blushing too. "um uh sorry-" " its perfectly fine Jc. you look cute too." oh my god my face is on fire. "uhh- lets-lets go m'lady." I say in a posh accent. "well thank you good sir" she says back in the same accent. Then... we leave.

Omg!!!! who liked that ending??? sorry if you fell for the scare in the beginning. But things are gonna fiesty between them. As In fighting you little pervs, get yo mind outta the gutters! Geez. it will just be about their 'date' if you even call it that. btw the message that jc sent Jenn said " wanna hang out tonight? Just us, like a date maybe? Or not if you dont want to. ~Jc" but andrea left out that part so jenn wouldnt say no. TAH DAAAAAAH!