The date

SONG OF THE CHAPTER
Never be alone by Shawn Mendes
JCS POV

"Jc this is beautiful." Jenn says after we walk into the forest. Yes, the forest. (Pic on the top!) " I hoped you would like it." I replied. I hung little white lanterns from the tree and put a table in the middle. " It reminds me of Twilight. Ya know Bella and Edwards wedding." she said. She's so cute. She started blushing wildly and looked down. Crap did I say that out loud?!? " Yes, you did. " Oh god, I need to stop." She chuckled. Atleast she's laughing at my stupidness, cuz I wanna slap myself. Ugh. "So do you wanna sit?" I said after I pulled myself together. " Yeah, that would be nice considering we have been standing for like 5 whole minutes. Haha" she said. I poked her and said " Wimp!" We both chuckled at eachothers childness. " So I have Alfredo and garlic bread." I say as I pulled it out of a basket with plates and silver wear. "That sounds lovely." Jenn said in a posh accent.

*After they ate*

Me and Jenn are now laying down in a mass of blankets I set up under the stars. " Jc tonight was amazing. thank you." Jenn suddenly told me. "No thank you, you are amazing." I said turning to her leaning sideways on my elbow. " Jenn I- I have wanted to ask you this for awhile now so here it goes... Jenn, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked. She had this shocked look on her face. " Jc I.. uh.. um.." She stuttered then got up and ran away. I started following her. "Jenn wait!" I yelled numerous times. She kept running. We walked here so it's about a 2 minute walking distance. i ran until she was safely in the building then climbed in my car and drove to the place in the forest to clean everything up. After I did I went home, and got changed. And cried myself to sleep.

Jenn's POV, rewind.

He just asked me to be his girlfriend. What? I started stuttering while a thousand questions ran through my head. "Don't be selfish jenn, he will be so upset if you say yes and then move. Let him be free. Focus on him, not you." my inner conscience told me. I got up and ran home ignoring JC's constant yells. I ran into my apartment building and watched out the window as he got in his car and drove home. I saw all the girls in the living room. Ignoring Arden, Lauren, and Andreas questions and protests of me going to bed, I walked in my room, slammed my door, and cried myself to sleep. Not before my phone rang, and I checked it.

Jc: goodnight Jenn. I love you.
Jenn: goodnight Jc.