Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31 Reunion

    At noon, the two casually ate some bread to settle their lunch. They sat in a separate small room comparable to a VIP. There were only Qin Ruiyin and two people in the room, and two soldiers guarded the door.

    Eight hours passed quickly, and the two of them were holding the supernatural card issued by the base, which was said to be the pass for the western base. Walking out of the isolation room, it was around two or three o'clock in the afternoon.

    "Boss, Yinyin."

    As soon as they walked out of the isolation room, the two heard a familiar voice.

    "Boss, Yin Yin"

    The two looked at the voices, it was Xu Zifeng and Qian Hao.

    "Boss."

    "Boss, you are finally back." For a long time, the two of them had been worried about Boss and Yin Yin, and seeing that they finally came back safely, they couldn't tell how happy they were.

    "Why did you come here so quickly? I'm still wondering where to find you." Yin Yin was also happy to see that Qian Hao and Xu Zifeng were both unscathed.

    "Ma Junyu found us early in the morning and told us that you are coming to the western base. We will hurry over and wait for you." Qian Hao looked at Yinyin and the two excitedly.

    "Ah, haven't you waited for a long time for lunch yet?" Yinyin looked at the two speechlessly, they had already arrived at the base, could they still run away, why didn't they come back after eating, hungry What a stomachache.

    "Hey, at noon, Ma Junyu brought some steamed buns for us to eat mixed with water." Qian Hao patted his head and said with a smirk.

    "He saw you coming to the base, so he couldn't wait to drag me over to wait for you." Xu Zifeng looked at Qian Hao jokingly.

    "It's as if you were not excited." Qian Hao glared at Xu Zifeng. Whoever heard Ma Junyu said that the boss and Yinyin came to the base, fell so excited that the drinking cups fell on the ground. Who is it... "Okay, you

    guys Hurry up and go back! If you have anything to say, go back and talk." Ma Junyu walked over and looked at everyone and said.

    "Thank you!" This Ma Junyu is still a person who can get along with each other.

    "No, no, if it weren't for the two of you, my friends and I might not have escaped! We should thank you for your life-saving grace." Ma Junyu was telling the truth, although the team is falling apart now. There were only four of them left, but this didn't change the fact that Qin Rui and Yinyin stayed to stop the mutated snake and gave them a chance to survive. He was very grateful to them.

    "One matter is another matter, and you don't have to worry about saving your life, then we'll leave first." Yin Yin waved her hand.

    "Okay, let's talk again when you are all rested! Goodbye." Ma Junyu left first after speaking.

    "Where are we going now?" Yinyin looked at Qin Rui.

    "Go to our house to rest first, and then go to Old General Qin at night. How happy they will be if they know you're back, Boss!" Qian Hao suggested.

    "En." Qin Rui nodded, and a group of people walked towards the house where Qian Hao and the two lived.

    "It's not bad! How much do you rent this house for?" Yin Yin looked at the two-storey small bungalows. They were clean and tidy, with two floors. The first floor has two rooms, kitchen, bathroom and living room, and the second floor has four rooms. A big living room.