Chapter 51 - 60

ʚChapter 51 Escaped

    The car was driving slowly, and before driving a certain distance, suddenly the roar of zombies came from behind.

    "No, someone is chasing me from behind." Wang Yong looked back through the car window listening to the voice.

    Yin Yin sat on the back seat and quickly approached the car window to look back. It was him, the half-human, half-zombie monster that attacked her during the day, and it chased him up on foot. Could it be that he is a speed changer?

    "Ah!" Seeing the monster jumping up suddenly, Yin Yin walked a long distance, getting closer to their car every time she jumped, screaming loudly while running.     "What should I do, the monster is about to catch up?" Wang Yong said, their abilities haven't recovered yet, so how to fight the monster, are they going to die here like this?     "Stop the car, let me get down, you guys go first." After thinking for a few minutes, Yinyin said calmly.     If this continues, everyone can only die. The drugs injected into them by the laboratory are too strong, and the strength of their fourth-level supernatural beings has been weakened to the second-level supernatural powers. They probably haven't recovered yet. Instead of doing this, let them They go first and block it for a while. If they can't win, it's a big deal to enter the space. This is the best way at present.     "No, let's go together, we can't leave you as a woman, let's run away." Wang Yong quickly refused, it was impossible for them to leave their companions and escape by themselves.     "Yinyin, you go first, after we break up." Ma Junyu said, the two big men can't let a woman break up, why not let Yinyin go first, and the two of them vowed to hold this monster to Yinyin to win time.     "That's right, Yinyin, you should go first. If it weren't for you and Colonel Qin, we might have been eaten by mutant animals at the gas station. It's worth living for so long." Anyway, Wang Yong has no family and no ties. Hang on, even if you die here today, it's enough to repay Yinyin and Colonel Qin's life-saving grace.

    "No, you guys go first, both of your abilities haven't recovered yet, I still have abilities, and I can resist for a while, don't worry, I have my own way to escape, you are now equivalent to ordinary people without abilities, here you can only It can drag me down." Yinyin was touched by the true nature of the two of them, but she couldn't let them know that the space can be entered, so she could only persuade them to leave as soon as possible.

    "No, no matter what, I won't leave alone."

    "Me too."

    "Shanshan has probably returned to the base to find someone to save us, and she is probably on the way now. If we can meet each other, we will die if we stay here together," Yinyin said.

    "Then let's stay here together, as long as we hold out for a while until rescue arrives, three people are better than you alone." Ma Junyu analyzed.

    "Yes." Wang Yong also nodded.

    "The two of you are ordinary people now, and your powers haven't recovered yet. No matter how hard you hold on, you probably won't be able to catch the monster's claws and die. Don't worry, I have a way to save my life. You go and gather a large army to save me. "Yinyin is also persuading her earnestly.

    "There is no time, stop quickly, or I will jump out of the car." Seeing that the monster was getting closer and closer to them, and they would not be able to leave if they didn't leave, Yinyin opened the car door and made a gesture to jump out of the car.

    "Yinyin...you...be careful, hold on, we will come to rescue you as soon as possible." The two of them thought for a while, and Ma Junyu's eyes turned red.