Chapter 61 - 70

ʚChapter 61

    The New Year's Day has passed, and the new year has already arrived. According to the calculation of the lunar calendar, one year will be counted as the New Year's Eve thirty, which is not the plan. Thirty is coming soon.

    Because the new year is coming soon, even in the last days, the atmosphere of celebrating the new year is still undiminished, and the base has also sold a lot of materials at low prices, hoping that everyone can have a good year.

    Yinyin also donated a lot of materials in the space to the base, hoping to help the people in the base have a good year, anyway, with the help of the Qin family behind them, she is not afraid of what others say, so Tang Keer and Du Yutang People also know Lin Yinyin's space system ability, the only dual system ability in the western base.

    On the New Year's Eve, everyone moved into a new residence, a large villa, with three floors, a total of 12 rooms, four rooms on each floor and two bathrooms, there are more than one room per person, Grandpa Tang was too old to climb stairs, so he and Yin Yin lived on the first floor, Du Yutang also chose to live on the first floor, Qian Hao and Xu Zifeng lived in two rooms on the second floor, Yin Yin and Qin Rui chose two rooms on the third floor rooms, so that there are extra rooms on each floor.

    Yinyin found the brushes, red paper, and ink for writing couplets from the space, and spread them on the table in the living room on the first floor.

    "Which of you can write calligraphy?" Yinyin's calligraphy is extremely ugly, so naturally she can't write it by herself. In fact, there are ready-made couplets in the space, but Lin Yinyin feels that in the current environment, it is only meaningful to write by herself.

    Everyone, look at me and look at you, but no one responds.

    "I will." Everyone turned their heads to look at the person who spoke, Du Yutang.

    "Really." Yinyin said pleasantly, thinking that no one would know how to write with a brush. If no one knows how to write with a brush, then I can only use the ready-made ones collected by Space.

    "En." Du Yutang stepped forward, spread out the red paper, opened the end of the world, picked up the brush, dipped some ink, and began to write. After a while, he put down the pen.

    Everyone immediately gathered around. I saw the words on the red paper: safe and sound every year, good every year, good every year, horizontal comment: safe and healthy.     (Note: This couplet is purely made up by the author , with no basis and no literary talent.) "

    Okay

    ."

They can ask for blessings and future, but now, all they ask for is peace. They ask for the safety of themselves, their relatives and friends, and hope that in this last days, everyone can spend every day in peace.

    On this New Year's Eve, the base did not set off firecrackers, and the zombies had not been dealt with. The loud noise would attract the zombies. For the sake of safety, the base did not set off fireworks or firecrackers, but this did not affect the mood and atmosphere of the survivors at all. ! Due to the Chinese New Year, the power and water consumption time of the base has been adjusted accordingly, and can be used from 5:00 pm to 12:00 pm.

    The outside was full of joy, and Yinyin also put a lot of vegetables in the space for this year to sell to the people in the base at a low price to Brother Qin. Although everyone's life this year was not as luxurious as every previous year, it has been at least half a year What I experienced in the last days is much better.

    Many of us have no relatives anymore, so we unanimously decided to spend this year with the Qin family. Due to the large number of people, Mrs. Huang probably couldn't handle it alone. Everyone decided to eat shabu-shabu. Grandpa Qin, Uncle Qin, Grandpa Tang, Uncle Song, and Aunt Huang shared one pot. None of them could eat spicy food. They used three delicacies soup. Fresh soup, if you like spicy soup, go to spicy soup. If you like three delicacies, go to three delicacies soup. Qian Hao, Xu Zifeng, and Qin Yang prefer spicy soup, so you can go to spicy soup base. Just close to the three delicacies soup base, Qin Rui is not picky about food as the middle.